ADVERTISEMENT

For all the BS about WB and how rough it is

hobcawcreekcock

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2000
Mt Pleasant SC
or how bad our fans are: the worst and drunkest fan around us was a Clempsun guy in his early 50’s I’d guess. At the beginning of the game after their first score he started on about “how shitty we were for an SEC team, something about Todd Ellis (go figure?),” and other things. I looked at the drunk bastard and told him I didn’t mind him cheering but that type of shit had to stop. I told his buddy, who was a good guy that he better calm him down or someone would do it for him. I watched him drink four or five Fireball mini bottles and a few 16oz beers. Anyway my son and I had to tell him one more time to stop acting like a drunk asshole. He finally stopped that crap and we actually had a good conversation with his friend. I knew some of the guys he knows in Aiken. I’m glad he helped diffuse his friend because my son was about to unload on his buddy. I thought their fans were all good Christian teetotalers?

Generalized views of fans from USC or any other school is BS. We all have good and bad. The worst and drunkest near us was on row 13 section 504 wearing orange.

Finally, I drink, and was drinking last night. What I don’t do is sit around and drink shot after shot before or during the game. That tends to lead to those things you do, or say drunk that you’d never do, or say sober.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.