ADVERTISEMENT

For my 8,000th Post.. SPURRIER

cocknjax

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2002
Jacksonville, Florida
let me just say that what we saw last night was an unmitigated disaster, and taking off the Rose Colored glasses for a minute, every objective GAMECOCK will have to admit it, even if only to himself.
And as much as it hurts me to say it, every last bit of it belongs to Steve Spurrier. He owns it. He has had absolute control of the Football program for eleven years or so, been given everything he has asked for, all the resources necessary to put a consistent winner on the field, and what we saw last night was an embarrassment.

What we saw last night was Steve Spurrier’s work product.

I believe GAMECOCK Nation deserves a better one.

let me just say that what we saw last night was an unmitigated disaster, and taking off the Rose Colored glasses for a minute, every objective GAMECOCK will have to admit it, even if only to himself.
And as much as it hurts me to say it, every last bit of it belongs to Steve Spurrier. He owns it. He has had absolute control of the Football program for eleven years or so, been given everything he has asked for, all the resources necessary to put a consistent winner on the field, and what we saw last night was an embarrassment.

What we saw last night was Steve Spurrier’s work product.

I believe GAMECOCK Nation deserves a better one.
I edited the title ....

Loyalty is what got him this year, not next year.

Exactly! Last year was the mulligan. That should have been the wake up call to work harder and play less golf and hire better assistants which would have included his son. Also it appears his formula to have little contact during practices continues to fail. His choices at QB continue to fail.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT