ADVERTISEMENT

For sale or lease a spot at The Coop

usc89

May 29, 2001
For sale or lease a spot at The Coop. Why pay for annual spot when you can own a spot that is deeded with indoor entertainment, TVs and indoor restrooms.
Spot can be yours for $6,450.00. If you need more than one let me know.

If looking to rent for season fee is $800 or best reasonable offer.

Serious inquires only pqskg@att. net

I keep seeing indoor entertainment as a feature for the Coop. I rented a space there last year based on there being entertainment after the games. Not once did that occur. Did they change that for this year? I believe I remember it being under new management.

Been there the last two years but no entertainment unless you count the eye candy walking down the train tracks.

I keep seeing indoor entertainment as a feature for the Coop. I rented a space there last year based on there being entertainment after the games. Not once did that occur. Did they change that for this year? I believe I remember it being under new management.
Indoor entertainment is spastic depending on game. However the interior went through major renovation and is now very nice.

We have the 5 spots together if you have friends you want to tailgate with.

For sale or lease a spot at The Coop. Why pay for annual spot when you can own a spot that is deeded with indoor entertainment, TVs and indoor restrooms.
Spot can be yours for $6,450.00. If you need more than one let me know.

If looking to rent for season fee is $800 or best reasonable offer.

Serious inquires only pqskg@att. net

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT