ADVERTISEMENT

Frank Martin...enough said

curver16

Jul 26, 2009
My wife and I were at the Mississippi State game last week. Watched Frank, while he was up screaming, getting frustrated, turn around and pound the scorers table twice with both fists. the lady in the seat at the table didn’t flinch. I guess she is numb to it.
We have watched every game this year, in person or tv. I’m not going to repeat things already posted. But it disappoints me that he did not pull Kotsar off the floor to get a standing ovation. We won 83-71. Frank had his chances. Kotsar deserved the ovation for the 4 years of hell, and 4 years of an incredible career.

My wife and I were at the Mississippi State game last week. Watched Frank, while he was up screaming, getting frustrated, turn around and pound the scorers table twice with both fists. the lady in the seat at the table didn’t flinch. I guess she is numb to it.
We have watched every game this year, in person or tv. I’m not going to repeat things already posted. But it disappoints me that he did not pull Kotsar off the floor to get a standing ovation. We won 83-71. Frank had his chances. Kotsar deserved the ovation for the 4 years of hell, and 4 years of an incredible career.
Probably slipped his mind. I know he Loves Kotsar. I'm sure if he knew he would have.jmo

I was disappointed FM didn't call TO and get Kotsar out of the game late. I suspect he just forgot. That's one thing assistants are for, to remind the HC about this type stuff.

Get rid of Frank Martin now. ENOUGH ALREADY..the stats are in..he can't get it done...SEC team appearances in NCAA tournament last 9 years..SC and GA tied for dead last at 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: gamecockballfan
Just like any other sport, some coaches/players can get the benefit of a call based on past history and/or demeanor.
If FM was truly banging on the scorers table and screaming, he is not doing himself or the players any favors. You could argue that the referees should be above that, but no one, not me or any one else out there is going to tolerate that behavior indefinitely.
Everyone has their limits.

I'd be surprised if Frank wanted to come back. He has to realize after 8 seasons that things are never going to improve dramatically here.

You know, in watching the game, I thought that as well. We attended the Lady Gamecocks last game and Dawn handled that correctly. Just a bad oversight on Frank's part, someone should have made sure that was done..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT