ADVERTISEMENT

Frank Martin presser today

Avery Wilks

Staff Writer
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2013
USC basketball coach Frank Martin will hold a press conference to recap the season at 1 p.m. today. We'll have coverage here on Gamecock Central. Look for a presser recap and video shortly after it's over.

It should be over by 1:05, assuming he'll recap all highlights

otherwise, it'll be over by 1:02
This post was edited on 3/25 9:38 AM by rockingamecock

Hopefully he'll address the futures of Henry and Sheppard today. All indications point to them leaving, but I'm hoping we can somehow straighten up Henry and keep him. We are going to be frighteningly short on big bodies after next season.

Re: It should be over by 1:05 *

It will be interesting to see if he addresses the return of Henry & Sheppard.

I still think Henry and Sheppard will be back. I think if we were going to dismiss them we would have done it right at the start instead of waiting a month. I expect he'll recap the season, give a short statement on our recruiting, and announce Reggie Theus is transferring.

I'd ask for someone who listens to count the number of times the word "resolve" is used, please. Got a bet with a co-worker.

Originally posted by Rod Dangerfield:
I'd ask for someone who listens to count the number of times the word "resolve" is used, please. Got a bet with a co-worker.
lol. I used to do the same thing except with Horn... and his use of "young".
Seriously!

Still no word on Henry & Sheppard, Frank says he hasn't met with the players since the season ended because he's been recruiting. Season-ending meetings will evidently take place next week.

If Martin wants to win he will get rid of Henry. Henry has showed little improvement since he's been here. He struggles to rebound and block shots. He's a liability on defense and always seems to look lost.

If Martin wants to win he will get rid of Henry. Henry has showed little improvement since he's been here. He struggles to rebound and block shots. He's a liability on defense and always seems to look lost.

Henry was less bad this year than he was last year. He at least can look like he knows the proper free throw shooting form now. Brandon Wallace and Sam Muldrow were nearly as bad until their last couple of years.Henry made over half of his shots on a team that only shot 40% from the field Only Kacinas also made more than half his shots.

This post was edited on 3/26 1:12 AM by ReadR00ster

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT