ADVERTISEMENT

Frank Martin said the "R" word...

The team will be better than the previous team. It might win more than it loses. It will not be a conference contender. A winning record will be good enough to buy Frank and his devotees another five years.

Reactions: OldWiseCock
The team will be better than the previous team. It might win more than it loses. It will not be a conference contender. A winning record will be good enough to buy Frank and his devotees another five years.
Who says this team will be better? You have a bunch of players that have not played together and you really don't know how good they are. The history of Frank's players is no consistent outside shooter and no big man that can score.

Who says this team will be better? You have a bunch of players that have not played together and you really don't know how good they are. The history of Frank's players is no consistent outside shooter and no big man that can score.
I assumed he meant amount of wins -- which is a very low bar. But I could be wrong.

Reactions: OldWiseCock
How people can continue to throw support behind a guy who is openly talking about a rebuild in his 10th year is beyond me. And, no, this isn't a Duke rebuild where they use a top 5 class to replenish a roster that lost 5 guys to the draft from a team that made it to the FF.

Our men's team has been condemned to irrelevance for at least 4 more seasons.

Reactions: 92Pony
I say the team will be somewhat better. Being incorrect will cost me exactly nothing.

Anything less than NCAA means he is fired. Period. Not even political cronies and Alex English can save him next time at a reduced buyout.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT