ADVERTISEMENT

Frank Martin & Transfer Portal

svjkn3

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2019
I have been very against Martin but I have a feeling this transfer portal stuff is the best thing that could have ever happen to his coaching career.

The guy is still an awesome man with young kids and I believe in him possibly being able to recruit all kind of players now outside of just from High School. Maybe he can reach some players to come play for him that have talent with a pitch to be a security blanket like a loving father figure if they need it the way he did with Sindarius Thornwell that want a great home.

Frank Martin is a great guy and a good defensive coach ( that is fact ) and I have always have believed that. I really hope we play well and make the tournament this year. I want to watch them whenever we play but I usually forget and don’t watch till football is over unless we are undefeated or something. I’m excited this year already though.

I hope this site really puts the emphasis on the basketball games so there is no way anyone can forget or miss them play with many reminders.

Thoughts? What does the Roster look like with these new players?

It’s basketball season also! Go Cocks!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News