ADVERTISEMENT

Frank's Attire

whirledps1

Dec 27, 2011
Is anyone unhappy with Frank Martin's suit this evening? Lol
wink.r191677.gif

Maybe he's wearing Sketchers, don't know yet...

The shooting needs lots of work tonight!

Go Cocks!

He looked better than he has in the past. At least he seems to have shelved the shirt and tie in a box collection he broke out in December. Although I will reserve my final thoughts on his attire this week until I see his show later today. That has often been a train wreck beyond anything seen in the sidelines. Now I can tolerate it because I think Frank is a better coach than many that dress great. But the man is a fashion victim. I would blame the hideous uniforms on someone at Under Armor. But given his track record, I have a sneaky feeling he thinks they actually are cutting edge, and look good.

He looked better than he has in the past. At least he seems to have shelved the shirt and tie in a box collection he broke out in December. Although I will reserve my final thoughts on his attire this week until I see his show later today. That has often been a train wreck beyond anything seen in the sidelines. Now I can tolerate it because I think Frank is a better coach than many that dress great. But the man is a fashion victim. I would blame the hideous uniforms on someone at Under Armor. But given his track record, I have a sneaky feeling he thinks they actually are cutting edge, and look good.
You know a lot about fashion.

My sister texted me from Minnesota during the last game and commented that he seemed to have been eating too much fried chicken. I told her it was a bullet-proof vest. ;) He can wear whatever he wants. I don't pay for a fashion show... well, unless it's Dawn's divine shoe choices.

GOCOCKS! BEATVANDY! BEATBAMA!

With the way he has the team playing, he could be ensconced in velvet and he could still be on the cover of GQ.

Reactions: nikolas22
This is something I complained to shoe about, why keep posts from a year ago? I would delete anything over month old.

Reactions: uscgamecock-1
With the way he has the team playing, he could be ensconced in velvet and he could still be on the cover of GQ.
Have you ever seen is black velour sweatsuit. Three Christmases in a row, and no luck. But my wife is from San Diego.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT