ADVERTISEMENT

French Ice Dancer Gabriella Papadakis Suffers Major Wardrobe Malfunction

So you admit you were watching ice dancing?

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

I didn't see a thing...

I know it's a bit nipply out there...

Avalon-20x50-Outpost-Binoculars.jpg

Reactions: cockofdawn
No... This would have been a big deal if she had some big succulent boobs... But, she didn't have any boobs to brag about, so she had to pretend her boobs were falling out her top...

This is why I love sports message boards.

Someday 1,000 years from now this sort of quote is going to be famous -- like when the Planet of the Apes monkeys with British accents come down in spaceships and take over the planet and find the Statue of Liberty buried in a beach they'll see this quote on some frozen computer screen all by itself and wonder what a world famous 3rd base hecklers was, and what a post was, and what succulent boobs were, and weren't, and what not having any boobs to brag about meant, and all that.

This is why I love sports message boards.

Someday 1,000 years from now this sort of quote is going to be famous -- like when the Planet of the Apes monkeys with British accents come down in spaceships and take over the planet and find the Statue of Liberty buried in a beach they'll see this quote on some frozen computer screen all by itself and wonder what a world famous 3rd base hecklers was, and what a post was, and what succulent boobs were, and weren't, and what not having any boobs to brag about meant, and all that.

New word of the day in sports world...
Succulent boobs.....:p

I feel like Harvey Weinerstein...

Last edited:
I really . . . really feel bad about stating this but, even a wardrobe malfunction can't make me look away from that nose.

hqdefault.jpg

worth a point in my book, but I am not knowledgable enough on ice dancing.

You know more than you think. It cost them just enough to lose (gold) last night. They had the highest score for the free skate but scored 2 points lower than the eventual gold-medalist from Canada during the short program when the incident occurred. None of this proves that I actually watch ice dancing nor will I admit that under oath.

I had that same feeling when I first saw her.
I really . . . really feel bad about stating this but, even a wardrobe malfunction can't make me look away from that nose.

hqdefault.jpg

You know more than you think. It cost them just enough to lose (gold) last night. They had the highest score for the free skate but scored 2 points lower than the eventual gold-medalist from Canada during the short program when the incident occurred. None of this proves that I actually watch ice dancing nor will I admit that under oath.

Had a girl in my class junior and senior classes that looked just like her. She had a nose job performed and became a very beautiful girl.

At our 50th Class Reunion she told me that she still remembers before her operation that I had nicknamed her “Beak of the Week”.

Reactions: BTMGarnet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT