ADVERTISEMENT

Freshman qb's for UL and TAMU were very impressive

Toneski M

Jun 19, 2005
Had Petrino started his freshman qb that game might have had a different outcome. That kid is going to be nasty in that conference in a Petrino offense.

TAMU's freshman qb looks like the fastest player I've ever seen with a football. I had to look up his profile because he seemed to short to have been a qb recruit and I figured Sumlin may have converted him to a wildcat qb. Nope.....kid was #1 DT qb, 5* recruit. He led his HS team to 3 straight Texas state championships and went 42-0 as a starter. Jeebus!!!

TA&M is the game I'm MOST worried about...which is frustrating because I want to get a heaping dose of revenge for last year...but realistically, on the road is a tall order. We can only hope that the meat grinder TA&M goes thru right before our game leaves them a little tired or beat up (not injured, just a little worse for wear).

#18 Ark
Miss St
-Bye-
#3 Alabama
#17 Ole Miss

They will either limp into our game or be on a roll...either way, will have to play our best game of the season to get out of there with a win...definitely our best defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT