ADVERTISEMENT

From Kyle Martin...

preebs2001

Gold Member
May 12, 2009
kmart_33
4 hours ago
It's been a long journey. The coaches that have inspired me, the brothers that I have fought with, the bonds that have been created. Wouldn't trade it for anything! Hard to believe it's my final regular season game and this season is far from over. Thank you #GamecockNation for an incredible ride and let's get after it tonight!! #winanyway#garnetandblack

A great leader we have gotten to all know in Kyle Martin. Go get em young man and don't let anyone hold you back from pursuing your dreams and achieving happiness. Thank you for all you've done for this team, program, and all of us fans. We'll see your name on a plaque around here in the future.

Think he raised his stock some by coming back for his senior year? Guy's a beast offensively and defensively.

I just wished we had 7 more Martins on the team...

LSU said the same thing a couple years ago, so they went and GOT 8 KYLE MARTINS and they are BASHING OUR SKULL IN WITH THEM right now.

We get ONE guy every couple years as good as 8/9 guys on their starting roster and treat him like a God. This program has fallen WAYYYY behind. Sad.

I wish we had about 7 more of him too because that is the only way we will challenge for the SEC again. This league is getting better and we are trying to emulate what we had 4-5 years ago... That just doesn't cut it any longer.

Thank you Kyle Martin for all the memories, and for representing the program with class and style. Gamecock nation wishes you all the best of luck in your future endeavors, maybe one day you can come back as our hitting coach, we sure do need one.

not only is he a good baseball player, but hes a good guy too....he will be missed.....good luck kyle in wutever u do

Thank you for all of the great memories. Until this year, after each game you would come over to the third base, box seat side of the field after every game and meet your girlfriend. My granddaughter has grown up watching you both play and come over to our box seat area after the games. When you started at USC, she was 2 years old. She is now 6. Tonight I had to explain to her that her "boyfriend, # 33" would not be playing next year. It was a very sad moment for her. She watched your every at bat tonight and and at one point told me "he is the one that I like." I know that when she said that, she was speaking for all of us who have watched you play over the last four years. Again, thank you and best of luck in all that you do in the future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT