ADVERTISEMENT

FSU(Female Strikers University) worse than Clemson. Hard to believe but

psycock

Jan 20, 2001
may be true. I know they have had their share but FSU may have overtaken them. Sad - even sadder is some people actually defend these thugs. I don`t care what the women said or did - you can just walk away. Jimbo should kick him off too. Maybe his wife got tired of being around the women-beaters.

may be true. I know they have had their share but FSU may have overtaken them. Sad - even sadder is some people actually defend these thugs. I don`t care what the women said or did - you can just walk away. Jimbo should kick him off too. Maybe his wife got tired of being around the women-beaters.

(Maybe his wife got tired of being around the women-beaters.) I think u may be right, he sold his soul to the devil.

In the 80s when Notre Dame was scheduled to play Miami, the ND students hyped it as Convicts vs Catholics.

Looks like the mini-me ACC version for Klempson vs FSU is going to be

Criminals vs Criminals

FSU has the woman beating while the Taters are into the hardcore drugs and federal international crime with credit card fraud schemes.

Reactions: Tigerof66
In the 80s when Notre Dame was scheduled to play Miami, the ND students hyped it as Convicts vs Catholics.

Looks like the mini-me ACC version for Klempson vs FSU is going to be

Criminals vs Criminals

FSU has the woman beating while the Taters are into the hardcore drugs and federal international crime with credit card fraud schemes.

Don't forget that the taters are into beating their women folk too. And it would be "criminals vs criminoles", so you can tell which is which lol.

I am certainly not condoning hitting a woman, but these women could avoid putting themselves in the path of these maniacs. Standing in front of a bar at 2:30 in the morning is not a great idea. Keeping your mouth shut can also tend to diffuse situations. Hitting a drunk guy who is a lot bigger than you are is never a good idea.

I bet you all can't wait for blackshear to start tearing it up at de!!!

And you know that the SEC has more criminal arrests than any other conference. And you all have more arrests than Clemson in the last 5 years

I bet you all can't wait for blackshear to start tearing it up at de!!!

And you know that the SEC has more criminal arrests than any other conference. And you all have more arrests than Clemson in the last 5 years

"And you all have more arrests than Clemson in the last 5 years"

OK, you're getting called on that one. Show us where you're getting this info.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT