ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread......

I can't say that I've ever seen a coach get kicked out of the gym after a foul was called against the other team...

Offense looking good so far. Defensively, we're struggling to stop dribble penetration, especially Dozier.

calipari....lol....wth is he gonna do and their holding him back....let his dumbass go and lets see what happens....i thought frank was a hothead...geez

Am I critical or does it seem like our bigs foul more than any other teams bigs do? It's so frustrating to me that we have to go deep in our bench because we struggle to defend on the post.

Chat, missing free throws and giving up offensive rebounds. That won't work.

This game is about to get away from us... Turnovers, missed free throws.. Ugh. Come on guys.

The ref anticipated contact that didn't come on that foul against Dozier.

Please don't tell me Stroman is a "good on the ball defender." Ulis just destroyed him off the dribble without the use of the screen.

Silly turnovers will be the death of us. Thornwell throws it away twice & Dozier has one go off his foot. Gotta be sharper guys!

We've got to drive at their bigs and get them on the bench.

Rewound and watched the foul on Chat 3 times...total BS. Then the up and down on the KY player under the basket. Even though he lost the ball he went up once and came down with it. Should've been called.

These refs are sucking already

Reactions: gamecockblack
Carrea needs a rest. Terrible shots and free throws are in his head.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT