ADVERTISEMENT

game thread

Like I said, we didn't have much of a chance in this one. Doesn't diminish the turnaround we made in Champ's 1st year here.

Wtf is ropers game plan?

Exactly what I've been saying all year.As I posted earlier this week, I didn't think he could come up with a good "game plan" but I had hoped that he would. That being said, Jake did us in with that INT and from that point it's been a giant snowball.

Reactions: Brace1
So after 1 quarter my assesment is total team collapse from the coaching staff to the waterboy. One thing thats quite obvious we need serious talent upgrade in our defensive backfield to include all linebackers corners and safeties.

If Watson and company want to do their little celebrations, time to start taking players out. Start with Watson...hit him who cares if it is late....just level his arrogant ass.

Same reason no one cares whether Cam gets hit late.

Let's go damnit!- "gate's open"
RockyBalboa2.gif~c200

Like I said, we didn't have much of a chance in this one. Doesn't diminish the turnaround we made in Champ's 1st year here.
Pretty much the way things are right now; IOW's, we gotta A LLLOOOONNNGGGG way to go. A long way.

Best thing we could do by the end of this year: Change the name of that new indoor practice field. Yeah, we certainly appreciate what you accomplished here SOS, but in regards to how you left us with your resignation - that sure doesn't deserve to be rewarded.

Gonna take some time fellas. Gonna take some time.

Reactions: mbsurfside
Trying to beat the class of the acc with at least 16 starters that are SoCon caliber.

Add that to buffoons on the staff (Hutzler, Roper, Elliott) & you get what you're seeing.

What really blows my mind is a good number of you actually predicted victory.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT