ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread...

Missed FG was payback for what I honestly thought was the worst spotting I've ever witnessed. Mizzou RB was over a yard short and a turnover on downs there would have given us the ball at their 30. Can't over-reflect on it but I hate when refs make such impactful mistakes.

Need the D-line to continue outplaying Mizzou o-line in the trenches on Mizzou run plays and keep the 3rd downs on offense down to 3rd and short. Let's just execute and continuie to outplay them to get this W.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
I thought Hurst was a eligible receiver
It was the formation really. Not his mistake. It's a coaching mistake. That's the play they drew up. But I don't think it was really a penalty. I don't think he was covered up by a WR.

Missed FG was payback for what I honestly thought was the worst spotting I've ever witnessed.

How soon we forget the Outback Bowl spot right before THE HIT by Clowney. There was clearly daylight between the flag and the ball. But you're correct that this was a terrible spot. Can't WM contest that spot? We could have gone up one more score. If he could have and didn't that's on him.

If we had a QB like Clemson, we might win a few more. Bentley misses easy targets.

legit question: Do we get called for more holding penalties on Offense than any other SEC team?

My bad on the bowl game. I stand corrected. I should've known chances are it was an Outback Bowl. The unofficial bowl of us Gamecocks
Formerly known as the Citrus Bowl. HBC quipped that you can't spell Citrus without UT. But no one gave it back to him that it also has USC in it.

Formerly known as the Citrus Bowl. HBC quipped that you can't spell Citrus without UT. But no one gave it back to him that it also has USC in it.
The Outback Bowl is formerly known as the Hall of Fame Bowl. What's with all these know-it-all guys who know nothing tonight?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT