ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that when a Clemson player on offense touches the ball, I'm holding my breath thinking he's going to break this game open.
They look so explosive and we look serviceable.

Can't deny it, talent level they are heads and shoulders above us.

This is hard to watch, Kurt Roper's offense is so predictable. That's why I don't endorse Muschamp; because he brought Kurtis with him, knowing the problems he had at Florida!

Reactions: drawplay000
I said 3 weeks ago that it would be better if we weren't ranked for this game. It only helps Clemson take over #1 and they will stay there for the playoff.

We just don’t have a big play threat on offense.

Yep. It's a problem.

If Spurrier was calling plays we are up 10-0 right now.

This.

If they figure out our backers cant cover the dB out of the backfield, its gonna be. Aloooooong night

Our LBs are covering DBs? No wonder we're getting whipped.

We don’t have an offensive coordinator.

Yep. It's a major problem.

Don’t trigger the Roper lovers...

They exist??

Please fire Roper at halftime

co-sign

Am I the only one that when a Clemson player on offense touches the ball, I'm holding my breath thinking he's going to break this game open.
They look so explosive and we look serviceable.

Can't deny it, talent level they are heads and shoulders above us.
Plus they have yet to make a mistake.

We have receivers open but Bent;ey just dont have either the confidence or balls to get it to them - he was MONEY in the NC State game and has just regressed to just awful

So we're better than them? I didn't know. Thanks for clearing that up.

Right now I see a defense that’s given up 13 I see an offense that’s given up 7 and scored none.

It feels like we’re down 40 becuase we can’t sniff the end zone.

Can I paint it any clearer for you?

The one announcer thinks CU special teams are playing much better because they had a punt turn sideways on the one yard line.

Ok lets see 1st down incomplete pass and EVEN MY DUMBASS KNOWS ROPER RUNS AFTER AN INCOMPLETE PASS ON 1ST

Ya know, I've been silent in regards to Roper, simply because I just wanted to see how things would progress as did this season. But with what you stated above to be pretty damned factual, well all I can say now is that I sure hell hope that Champ is ready and willing to fine-tune EVERY SINGLE FACET OF THIS TEAM as is necessary!!!!

Reactions: Cyclone94
We look like a SoCon team out there. They are bigger, faster, and stronger at just about every match-up. What's worse...they are better coached and prepared.

Reactions: Judson1
If Swinney gets a chance to pour it on in this game, he won't forget the bottles or the refs.
I want him to pour it on unmercifully so that maybe some of these Millennial Capitulators will understand the hatefulness of our position in this rivalry. The Boomer Capitulators also.

Syracuse tore CLemson a new ASSHOLE THROWING DEEP AND I DONT THINK WE HAVE THROWN THE FIRST DAMN PASS DEEP =- So a=everyone hoping ROPER watched the SYRACUSE GAME NOW KNOW SBETTER
You gotta have a qb that can throw deep accurately and a receiver that can catch a deep ball. So far the oline has held their own. But Bentley is jittery at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT