ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

swtn.gif

I want to thank Ray Tanner , thank goodness he listened to some baseball experts on this site and decided to fire Kingston midway through the season before it got worse
Thanks again Ray , for realizing some fans on this site know what's best for SC baseball.... It had to be done ....

At least three, starter out an inning before ours, I believe. So a few more pitches on 2 & 3 pitchers. We are in slightly better shape, at the moment, before their elimination game.
I'm not sure how many they used, but I do know there starter was out long before ours. He didn't even make it through 4 innings.

Reactions: rogue cock
Well, I'll say this, The team has already passed my expectations for this season. We always have high expectations in baseball, but after the last few years, wasn't sure we'd make it this far, and the injuries really hurt mI'd season. Since we got the 3 starters back it's been like a different team. Of course, I think we've won before from the losers bracket, so I'll keep a wait and see attitude, but it definately looks favorable at this point and time.

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT