ADVERTISEMENT

Game time for opener.......

tngamecock#

Sep 10, 2000
Anyone besides me think the start time sux? Someone goes to the trouble of scheduling this game at a neutral site in an effort to make it a big game. Good idea. It's big for us and big for State. I just wish it was a night game instead of the 3 pm start time. What's everyone else's thoughts? Do you like night games or day games better?

Anyone besides me think the start time sux? Someone goes to the trouble of scheduling this game at a neutral site in an effort to make it a big game. Good idea. It's big for us and big for State. I just wish it was a night game instead of the 3 pm start time. What's everyone else's thoughts? Do you like night games or day games better?

put some extra salt tablets n yer mornin' bloody mary's

When are we ever going to open at home on a Saturday? You know...the way it's supposed to be!
This!

It used to be cool when we were the very first game of the season every year and everyone got excited about it... now it is just a PITA, and 3:00- WTF?

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
On the early forecast, it looks like Charlotte will be 87 and sunny that day. Certainly won't be cool, but it could much, much worse. Looks like low to mid 80's in the week leading up to it

When are we ever going to open at home on a Saturday? You know...the way it's supposed to be!
Like against Kent State? Think about the difference one game can make in the outlook of the season. We didn't need play State. Another guaranteed win makes so much more sense. The schedule is tough enough without this game. Granted we couldn't play another home game. It has to be 7 home and 5 away. However, we could have scheduled a terrible OOC team away or in Charlotte. Like Rutgers. Tennessee Tech, just some nobody.

I like the 3pm slot, it use to be the prime time for big games.

I also wonder what it would be like to schedule 4 cupcakes like miss st and some other SEC teams and their rival is a league game.

Has the Charlotte game helped us in any way recruiting in NC? I havnt seen it

Has the Charlotte game helped us in any way recruiting in NC? I havnt seen it
Very rarely will the casual fan see the payoffs in recruiting. No pun intended. When you get down to it, there is very little method to the madness of college football recruiting. At the end of the day, Champ and staff can sell the opportunity to open the season in an NFL stadium. And even though us old guys may not see it, this is a yuge deal to teenage kids looking to make it to the league.

Reactions: tngamecock#
Very rarely will the casual fan see the payoffs in recruiting. No pun intended. When you get down to it, there is very little method to the madness of college football recruiting. At the end of the day, Champ and staff can sell the opportunity to open the season in an NFL stadium. And even though us old guys may not see it, this is a yuge deal to teenage kids looking to make it to the league.

Well i just try an go by the depth chart and look at the number of NC players listed. I dont see an impact. Also the college stadiums are so nice now im not sure if playing in an NFL stadium is as big of a deal as you do. I hope im wrong but i want to see our roster with more NC (Charlotte) athletes and Atlanta

I like the 3pm slot, it use to be the prime time for big games.

I also wonder what it would be like to schedule 4 cupcakes like miss st and some other SEC teams and their rival is a league game.

Has the Charlotte game helped us in any way recruiting in NC? I haven't seen it
3:00pm may be prime time in October/November, but not early September.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT