ADVERTISEMENT

*** Gamecock Central Giveaway: $25 Carolina Ale House Gift Cards (Winners inside!)

W

Wes Mitchell

As a way to celebrate Gamecock Central's 20th anniversary and to show appreciation of our loyal members, I've got four $25 Gift Cards that Carolina Ale House has provided us.

In about an hour, I'll draw four random names to give a gift card to. Two of the gift cards will go to random subscribers, while two of them I'll draw only from those who respond to this thread (to try and reward our more active members).

And your winners are...

drumroll please....

@BOOM Cock
@Bwellbaseball
@BurghCock22
@carterman31

Please claim your prize within 24 hours by responding here or sending me a direct message!

If any of the random user prizes aren't claimed, I'll re-draw from the folks who responded to this post.

Also, hang tight, I've got some more stuff to give away!!

------------

Once again, thanks to Carolina Ale House for helping us out and make sure to check them out when you're in the Vista or Harbison area. My favorite thing on the menu is the grilled buffalo wings and they have TVs everywhere at both locations! Not into the wings, they also have an extensive menu featuring burgers, salads, tacos and more and one of Columbia's few rooftop bars!

Carolina Ale House - Vista
708 Lady Street
Columbia, SC 29201

Carolina Ale House - Harbison
277 Columbiana Dr.
Columbia, SC 29212

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series