ADVERTISEMENT

*** Gamecock Central Giveaway: Schlotzsky's Bakery and Cafe gift cards (Respond inside!)

W

Wes Mitchell

As a way to celebrate Gamecock Central's 20th anniversary and to show appreciation of our loyal members, I've got 10 $20 Gift Cards and one $60 Tailgate package (for free) that Schlotzsky's Bakery and Cafe in Columbia and Cayce have provided us to give away as part of their sponsorship of the site!

In the morning, I'm going to draw names. Half of the gift cards will go to random subscribers, while the other half (and the tailgate package), I'll draw only from those who respond to this thread (to try and reward our more active members).

We had Schlotzsky's cater my personal tailgate last season and not only was the food great, but the simplicity of being able to just call in the order during the week leading up to the game and then pick everything needed up at one place, made it a hit among my friends.

My personal favorite sandwich is the chicken bacon smokecheesy, because - well it's chicken bacon and cheese!

5b8727901e459-chicken%20bacon%20cheesy.PNG

Schlotzsky’s opened in 1971 with a small restaurant on South Congress Ave. in Austin, Texas. Back then, we served only one sandwich — The Original. A unique combination of 13 ingredients served on toasted house-made sourdough bread. The Original, a sandwich as unique as the Schlotzsky’s name, is still served to this day, over 45 years later. We’ve now spanned across 35 states, serving up toasted sandwiches, artisan flatbreads, specialty pizzas, freshly tossed salads, gourmet soups and more. Stop by and see us for something that’ll make your taste buds sing.

Schlotzsky's also of course sponsors our predict and win contest, so make sure you get in there for another chance to win a $60 Tailgating package.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News