ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecock Football Players in Trouble ?

Cocky_11

Jan 31, 2014
Investigating gamecock football players for assault chargers, hope it isn’t true

Last edited:
EhLYnEWXYAATJUP

Appears to be a list of names of the accused. Few key names in there. I’ll be interested to find out the details. Hopefully they are cleared but not a good situation either way.

I’ll say this...I do find it odd how much the father is discussing it on Social Media. Now, I’m considering the possibility the guy feels he’s up against a program and needs to come all out on this. But at the same time, this guy doesn’t seem to hate the attention at all.

If true, just clean them out starting from the top.

Someone on Twitter said his sons a thief. I could see this young man stealing something from all these folks and them getting pissed. I'm not saying it's true but it's out there

So, I looked through his tweets. If I understand him, he is saying that his son was kicked off the team as a result of his retaliation for a prior altercation? He then went to the USCPD and then had to call his son (the victim) in to talk. No charges have been filed; yet. Is this just a Dad trying to defend his son?

The more I see from this guy the more I feel like his son got the boot for the incident...he’s pissed about it and dragging SC through the mud over it. Just yesterday he’s promoting his son as a DB for a no-nonsense program. He’s posted videos of his son going back at Robinson because of the “incident”. Could this be a parent that dismisses their child’s screw-ups because someone else did something???

Someone on Twitter said his sons a thief. I could see this young man stealing something from all these folks and them getting pissed. I'm not saying it's true but it's out there
Even if that part is true if the assault part is also true it is still a huge problem.

Reactions: agantt
So, I looked through his tweets. If I understand him, he is saying that his son was kicked off the team as a result of his retaliation for a prior altercation? He then went to the USCPD and then had to call his son (the victim) in to talk. No charges have been filed; yet. Is this just a Dad trying to defend his son?

Defend his son would be one way of saying it. I think it appears to be more along the lines of dismissing his sons fault for the incident so he’s throwing a fit over it. We’ll see though. His son doesn’t exactly appear to be innocent in this.

Yep, something smells with this story....
Agreed. I’m sorry but I find it hard to believe that 13 players got together to “lynch” some innocent walk-on. There also seems to be girls present, as there typically are when guys this age fight. Also, it looks more like two or three guys fighting and a bunch of other guys trying to break things up. Lastly, the little press conference recruiter Dad gave just seems odd. Like he’s trying to pitch his son, a talented football player, as a victim who is now available for transfer kinda feel. Maybe Ive just grown too cynical.

Last edited:
Agreed. I’m sorry but I find it hard to believe that 13 players got together to “lynch” some innocent walk-on. There also seems to be girls present, as there typically is when guys this age fight. Also, it looks more like two or three guys fighting and a bunch of other guys trying to break things up. Lastly, the little press conference recruiter Dad gave just seems odd. Like he’s trying to pitch his son, a talented football player, as a victim who is now available for transfer kinda feel. Maybe Ive just grown too cynical.

Nope, not too cynical. This reeks of the classic play the victim to get something out of it. If I’m wrong I assure you I’ll apologize for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT