ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecock Football Players in Trouble ?

I don’t think I like the culture of our program.
Culture, wow, that used to be the keyword, didn't it? These days, no one wants to give coaches enough years to develop a culture, except maybe us. Hopefully, we won't get this as our culture instead of a winning culture. That would be a double kick in the gut.

When this kid was announced, he was touted as a honor-roll student at Ridge-View. I have no idea what has happened here, but it apparently happened either Friday or Saturday, based on his father's tweets. It's just something we'll have to wait out and see if anything develops out of it....

Perhaps if they'd have gone to the police with their story (assuming it's true, and that seems like a pretty far fetched assumption at this point) instead of retaliating, perhaps his son would still be on the team and the other guys would still be on the hook. However, it seems more like this is another form of retaliation for this assumed troublemaker getting kicked from the team.

Reactions: PC31
I don't see anything coming from this. There are too many holes in the story. And there isn't 13v1 at any point. Crazy how only one guy who was kicked off the team, has come forward. My thoughts are Muschamp has handled this internally. This happened almost two weeks ago Aug 22/23...

It’s trumps fault I’m sure
You better not ever complain about Dems or anyone else making a non politcal story political, or bringing up politics on a football board. You couldn't help yourself, but you will piss and moan when others do it. You are a clown, and you like wallowing in the muck of politics. The real issue is, you just don't want politics you disagree with represented.

You better not ever complain about Dems or anyone else making a non politcal story political, or bringing up politics on a football board. You couldn't help yourself, but you will piss and moan when others do it. You are a clown, and you like wallowing in the muck of politics. The real issue is, you just don't want politics you disagree with represented.
No I believe everyone can have their opinions and I don’t name call. God bless

Reactions: Brace1
Can’t see much there. I know this, that looks like 2 on 2, not 13 on 1. At least our guys are showing some fight...

Also, where is the furniture?
Probably removed so they don't share it. Looks like they aren't particularly worried about distancing.

Investigating gamecock football players for assault chargers, hope it isn’t true

giphy.gif

Those vids look like gamecock central flame wars acted out by people. :DAs we well know, it's rarely the facts tht cause breakdown here; it's accusation hurling and personal destruction. It's a distraction, destroys cohesion, and creates suspicion. So just stop it...here...and ....there.

Looked to me like the video, possibly taken by a kangaroo on coke, was from a commons area inside 650 Lincoln. I think I saw an elevator with people holding the door?

Seems to me it would be highly unlikely and unusual for 650 Lincoln not to have security cameras throughout public spaces. Every elevator landing, corners in commons areas. Particularly with this specific dormitory given how many of the girls teams are housed there.

I respect the Dad for defending his Son but I think he may be getting a bad version of the story. The son probably told the Dad that Robinson falsely accused him of stealing and that's why Champ excommunicated him.

The kid did something that had him kicked off the team. Evidently, he took offense with Robinson specifically for reporting the violation to Champ. The teammates in the video are largely trying to stop a fight from getting out of hand.

I have a hard time thinking a guy like Keir Thomas is trying to blow this season beating down a walk on kid with 12 teammates. Thomas and many others need this year for a chance to play on Sundays.

Defend his son would be one way of saying it. I think it appears to be more along the lines of dismissing his sons fault for the incident so he’s throwing a fit over it. We’ll see though. His son doesn’t exactly appear to be innocent in this.
Yes, I was being ultra polite in saying that he was defending his son. I got into 2 fights in college. It happens. In my opinion (FWIW), Dad should have stayed out of it. He is obviously trying to get something out of this and I am not sure that it is justice based upon his tweets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carolina4
Seems like "lynching" is being thrown around a little too casually in this case
Because it’s a word that is almost guarantees a response that has to be taken seriously. Shameful use of it as I looked at the different videos. Looked like most we’re trying to break it up.

I saw a certain star qb and a top WR throwing punches at each other much like this (over a girl). The coaches meted out some punishment like running stairs or something. A couple of days later I saw the two players playing Nintendo together and eating pizza. The QB threw a couple of TDs to the WR soon after. Stuff like this happens and without video, guys shake it off.

I saw a certain star qb and a top WR throwing punches at each other much like this (over a girl). The coaches meted out some punishment like running stairs or something. A couple of days later I saw the two players playing Nintendo together and eating pizza. The QB threw a couple of TDs to the WR soon after. Stuff like this happens and without video, guys shake it off.
Fighting over a girl is different than fighting over thievery- in my opinion.

Trump will pay dearly for this. The kooks will be out in force.

Just a random thought: I never understood about fighting someone over a girl if it's someone you don't know. They have no obligation to you and don't owe you anything. They won. Shouldn't be a bitch about it. I've won some away and lost some. It's not their fault. If anything you get onto the girl who had the commitment to you. Probably good riddance anyway and just let her go. I've always lived under let the best man win and if you aren't that then get better. (This is a boyfriend/girlfriend situation: Marriage brings in a whole other bag of worms)

Last edited:
Just a random thought: I never understood about fighting someone over a girl if it's someone you don't know. They have no obligation to you and don't owe you anything. They won. Shouldn't be a bitch about it. I've won some away and lost some. It's not their fault. If anything you get onto the girl who had the commitment to you. Probably good riddance anyway and just let her go. I've always lived under let the best man win and if you aren't that then get better.

I have seen some girls tell two different boys they are committed to them. Each thinks the other is intruding on their girl.

I have seen some girls tell two different boys they are committed to them. Each thinks the other is intruding on their girl.

Girls do that but you don't own her. Point is THE GIRL is the problem not the other guy. You are actually giving the girl more power and control because she's manipulating both you and I bet you she is satisfied to see two guys fight over her. And if you don't know the guy, still not his fault. I

I knew some kids in Laborde that had one pair of boxing gloves. One guy would take the right glove, one guy would get the left and there would be one arm boxing matches in the hall

When this kid was announced, he was touted as a honor-roll student at Ridge-View. I have no idea what has happened here, but it apparently happened either Friday or Saturday, based on his father's tweets. It's just something we'll have to wait out and see if anything develops out of it....

Yeah because being an honor roll student means you are squeaky clean. Some of the most deceptive and evil people have been the smartest. I am NOT saying this young man is evil or a bad person or even guilty of what's being accused of him. We've all messed up but being an honor roll student doesn't really shed light on innocence or guilt.

If I follow the “victims” father correctly..... He went to USCPD to file an assault report on behalf of his adult son....... USCPD says the “victim” would have to be the one to report the incident since he is a GROWN MAN. The father then comes back with his man child and they report an assault/lynching. Now here we are with an investigation on going and there will be a bunch of he said, she said drama to sort through. It sounds like the team had an issue with a fellow member and pulled the equivalent of a USMC soap party.

I grew up playing sports and fights amongst team members was not uncommon. If the coach caught wind of an issue they would typically handle this by PTing everyone into exhaustion or something. Then we were all bestfriends again. I know times have changed.

Now, apparently, USCPD handles all life’s issues for these adult man boys and their helicopter parents.

Last edited:
His dad handing the press a media packet and a laminated poster with his sons stats.. what does back2back 50+ tackles have to do with this?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT