ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecock Football

flatwoodcock

Gold Member
Dec 26, 2015
Ok i will start by saying i am 59 years old and have been a Cock fan all my life. My parents had season tickets 22 years and now my son does. I don't want to get cussed out for saying this but this is what i see within our program. As long as Bama, UGA and Clemson keep their staffs together we will never out recruit them or beat them unless we get a lucky break. They are winning and in our recruiting area and they seem to get the best recruits and you really can't blame the recruits. In my opinion we do not have good gameday coaches. We need another HC like Steve Spurrier that could take less talent and kick your ass with it. We do not have that now. Until we get a coaching staff that can start beating higher ranked teams, i think we will stay where we are and have been. Yeah we might win 8, 9, or 10 games every now and then but i am talking about consistant winning and that is hard to do in the SEC. I wished we had stayed Independant but i know they joined the SEC for the money but when they joined they said it would make us a better football team. That is what i see in our football program right now. Sorry but i had to get this off my chest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News