ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecock helmets

WorldTraveler

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2017
Summerville
Watched the game today and really enjoyed the whole thing...Think the Gamecocks may be in for something good this year. The announcers were so pro-NC State that it was laughable.
Just do not like the Gamecock helmets...am so old that the helmets remind me of Patton's Third Army tank commanders. Wish we would go back to the white helmets which looked so striking.

Watched the game today and really enjoyed the whole thing...Think the Gamecocks may be in for something good this year. The announcers were so pro-NC State that it was laughable.
Just do not like the Gamecock helmets...am so old that the helmets remind me of Patton's Third Army tank commanders. Wish we would go back to the white helmets which looked so striking.
Patton's Third Army was badass.

I'm OK with the matte black. Like white better. Either way the logo needs to be bigger.

I don't like the matte finish for the black helmets, I could go with a glossy finish for the black helmets or garnet helmets but no matte finish. A matte finish is just so yesterday.

Uuuhhh, Greg McElroy, Alabama quarterback, SEC network personality, definitely is not pro NC State! Thought he did a really good job. People on this board are typically clueless about who actually calls the games.

I like the white as the primary helmet, but those flat black are growing on me, I like the way the metallic garnet jumps off those, concur with the bigger block C and for some reason it looks bigger on the black!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT