ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecock Women vs Purdue

eaglein3

Aug 8, 2010
Anyone plan to watch game? I read it is supposed to be on SEC Channel. My YouTube TV schedule shows Tex A&M vs Houston for 2pm slot.

The offense seems to be meshing at the end of the quartee, hoping that's a sign of great things to come this season.

Pretty good game and we didn't have to rely on our 3 point shooting. 6 players in double figures and everybody except Saxton scored. Overall a pretty dominant performance against a pretty good Purdue team, likely an NCAA team.
Elysa Wesolek didn’t score but she couldn’t play because of Exams. I think she has one more to complete, and it’s a rule that you can’t play if you have an exam pending. I didn’t know that was a rule at USC..

Elysa Wesolek didn’t score but she couldn’t play because of Exams. I think she has one more to complete, and it’s a rule that you can’t play if you have an exam pending. I didn’t know that was a rule at USC..
Yeah I never heard of such a rule. I'm curious what would have happen if it was someone essential like Harris or Boston had an exam instead.

We've been working on the press, which we've used very little this season. We have the athletes to run an awesome full court press. Our opponents should be very worried about that.

Was there. The game was awesome. One of the best defenses I’ve ever seen. Can overplay constantly and still be in good defensive position. Extremely quick all around. Beal and Cook are just wow! Beal is big and strong and fast. Amihere looked good. Also Kiki is so much fun to look at. Lele Grisset had a great game.. A bunch of ballers. Going to be a big year if things continue to gel and no big injuries. Boston and Harris are rocks. Sexton is really good too even if she didn’t score. Amihere plays really well even though she’s not scoring yet. Plays smart and doesn’t make mistakes. Just need to get her hands stronger. Great footwork.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT