ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks add transfer linebacker

I think some of yall should just except USC with these new players will win the NC next year. Except it people...

Agree with you. One thing I’m pretty sure of....the 7- 8 constant sunshiners who are 100% positive and posts and labels other posters “troll” on any thread that insinuates not being 100% happy with our program status and direction...I have to think you’re paid by the current admin. To attempt to sway opinion. Most random non -usc college football fans would consider many of the moves by our admin and staff bad decisions...much less actual fans who want the best for the program.
One thing is for sure...much like your incoming pres. party and supporters....your attempts to control our opinions, reactions and voices will only backfire and worsen for you. You are about to see it in society and this board reflects what is happening in the world.
Lol

I think some of yall should just except USC will never win another game ever.
Except it people.

The mass delusion response. Every nobody hire or recruit that signs is immediately compared to hall of fame coaches or hall of fame nfl players. It sounds borderline mental Illness-esque.
Beamer=swinney.
bobo=urban meyer
Delaware LB= singletary

Who is really trolling here?
Obviously you are. Have you even looked at the kids video?
Also I suggest you Google the word “maybe”. Geez.

Reactions: 92Pony
In all of those 500 tackles, I was just trying to hurt whoever had the ball 500 times,” Williams said. “I play to put the fear in people — that’s what I’m here to do. Football is a fun game but I’m not here to have fun. I’m here to put the fear in you. So, I want my opponent to think I’m a machine because I’m just never going to stop. I’m just going to make you quit mentally and physically while playing me and my team.

Read more here: https://www.thestate.com/sports/col...LNCaE171DTMvMHz_JcPoD08PLOQX_2I#storylink=cpy

In all of those 500 tackles, I was just trying to hurt whoever had the ball 500 times,” Williams said. “I play to put the fear in people — that’s what I’m here to do. Football is a fun game but I’m not here to have fun. I’m here to put the fear in you. So, I want my opponent to think I’m a machine because I’m just never going to stop. I’m just going to make you quit mentally and physically while playing me and my team.

Read more here: https://www.thestate.com/sports/col...LNCaE171DTMvMHz_JcPoD08PLOQX_2I#storylink=cpy
Now, what undersized LB who had a stellar career in the NFL does that sound like....?

Now, what undersized LB who had a stellar career in the NFL does that sound like....?
It could sound like 1,000 nobodies who never made it to the NFL.
"SOUNDS LIKE"?
You wonder why you sound delusional. A guy coming here from Delaware talks boldly....and he's a future All American?
Good lord man.

Obviously you are. Have you even looked at the kids video?
Also I suggest you Google the word “maybe”. Geez.
I have. Nice player at Delaware. We've seen guys with better tape turn out to be total turds. Don't get me wrong- we need players....and I think this is at the top of the spectrum for what SB can get at this point. But, as many others have said on these boards....if we keep this recruiting up...we may need to go play D2 (DIV 1 FCS....whatever...it's D2 football if you are over the age of 20)...which is where all these players are coming from. Maine, Villanova. Stony Brook?? Literally Georgia's walk ons are better than that competition....so we may be in for some rougher times than some of you guys want to let on.

It could sound like 1,000 nobodies who never made it to the NFL.
"SOUNDS LIKE"?
You wonder why you sound delusional. A guy coming here from Delaware talks boldly....and he's a future All American?
Good lord man.
Look, you argued a point I never made. I said he could come here with an attitude like Singletary, and you claimed I was comparing him to Singletary. You ALWAYS look to find the most negative point you can make, and you create straw man arguments. Geez.

Reactions: 92Pony
Look, you argued a point I never made. I said he could come here with an attitude like Singletary, and you claimed I was comparing him to Singletary. You ALWAYS look to find the most negative point you can make, and you create straw man arguments. Geez.
and the rambling too. If you are going to be negative just get to the point

Reactions: WingchunCock
Please be more attentive readers....IF you're going to read it.
Also- if you cite players....HOF players....when describing a player you have no knowledge of....when someone points out how over the top ridiculous it is...it's not negative. It's reality.

It isn't rambling. The sunshiners inability to understand the points made over and over by numerous posters is the problem here.

Also- if you cite players....HOF players....when describing a player you have no knowledge of....when someone points out how over the top ridiculous it is...it's not negative. It's reality.

It isn't rambling. The sunshiners inability to understand the points made over and over by numerous posters is the problem here.
I had no problem understanding your point, your point was completely unrelated to my post.

When used in casual conversation, ellipses connote hesitation, confusion, and apathy — they're the most passive-aggressive of all the punctuation marks.

When used in casual conversation, ellipses connote hesitation, confusion, and apathy — they're the most passive-aggressive of all the punctuation marks.
Feeble (.......) how much do you really know and care about Gamecock Football? That is what I am on here talking about when I'm on this board. You are here to talk about rainbows and grammatical structuring when not being paid by the DNC and existing Gamecock hiring party to attempt online sway via message boards.
You are failing miserably. Your lack of knowledge about this great game is only surpassed by your refusal to understand reality.

Here is something for you to go look at (........) team recruiting rankings. Go check out where all this positivity has gotten us. I'm waiting for you to blame the cows for the slaughter once you see where we stand in national rankings.

I am the exact opposite of you; I am not passive aggressive. What do you want to talk about next (..... ) about how wonderful it is to be able to eat along side your dog in a restaurant or spanx?

Feeble (.......) how much do you really know and care about Gamecock Football? That is what I am on here talking about when I'm on this board. You are here to talk about rainbows and grammatical structuring when not being paid by the DNC and existing Gamecock hiring party to attempt online sway via message boards.
You are failing miserably. Your lack of knowledge about this great game is only surpassed by your refusal to understand reality.

Here is something for you to go look at (........) team recruiting rankings. Go check out where all this positivity has gotten us. I'm waiting for you to blame the cows for the slaughter once you see where we stand in national rankings.

I am the exact opposite of you; I am not passive aggressive. What do you want to talk about next (..... ) about how wonderful it is to be able to eat along side your dog in a restaurant or spanx?
No way this can be a real post

It is....and once again you have steered away from talking Gamecock football.
I literally quoted a post from an article about game cock football earlier in the thread, I don’t have to qualify myself for you.

you’re just mad because you were called out on the negativity and rambling nature of your posts.

accept it, own it and do better

I literally quoted a post from an article about game cock football earlier in the thread, I don’t have to qualify myself for you.

you’re just mad because you were called out on the negativity and rambling nature of your posts.

accept it, own it and do better
Mad? LOL.
Articles? If I wanted to hear what some geek doesn't know about football...I would read those articles.

How do you think Harold Green stacks up against comparitively vs. Najee Harris?
Did you also have high expectations for Wright Mitchell?
That Brad Lawing...where do you think he ranks on SC's all time list of DL coaches?

Mad? LOL.
Articles? If I wanted to hear what some geek doesn't know about football...I would read those articles.

That Brad Lawing...where do you think he ranks on SC's all time list of DL coaches?
You’re melting down

dizzy what is your favorite gamecock tradition pre football games to do?
Not 100% sure what this has to do with anything but our rears are in the seats 20 min before kickoff. Don’t want to miss the videos, band or 2001.

You’re melting down
Thought so. Takes a little more time to google and come up with these answers EVEN though the answers are subjective.
But....by answering you surely might protest too much, methinks.
Keep scrolling...you will dig up enough info and get a well-rounded opinion to present as your own in time about these topics.

[/QUOTE]
Now those are decent questions for discussion. If you leave off the rest, it’s actually a decent post and one worthy of responses.

part 3 of the alliance! Yall are either frat bros giggling amongst yourselves and not out talking to ladies, or part of the greater paid internet troll committee to attempt sway/opinion online.
Update....you guys are still doing a masterfully bad job at convincing people to jump off the top of the building with you.

Attention Sunshine and Rainbow crew:

If you look like David Spade, but sound like Boomhauer....then it isn't going to play well. Gotta have Spade's wit too or else it just doesn't work.

Not Gamecock football....because you apparently can't discuss it.
Your posts are about lollipops and positivity about hires sandwiched in with passive-aggressive whining and attempted quips of humor that constantly miss.

Do you have an opinion on football? What is your opinion? Not a newspaper article from 2018, and not a portion of a paragraph you saw quoted in print. We are here to discuss the greater good and bad of the program. Interested, invested people some with 50 years investment on this board.
But if asked the name of our QB who was sacked/touchdowned in one play....you will have to go look up the team and player that did it.

Not Gamecock football....because you apparently can't discuss it.
Your posts are about lollipops and positivity about hires sandwiched in with passive-aggressive whining and attempted quips of humor that constantly miss.

Do you have an opinion on football? What is your opinion? Not a newspaper article from 2018, and not a portion of a paragraph you saw quoted in print. We are here to discuss the greater good and bad of the program. Interested, invested people some with 50 years investment on this board.
But if asked the name of our QB who was sacked/touchdowned in one play....you will have to go look up the team and player that did it.
This is a weird position you are taking

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT