ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks vs A&M Aggies Game thread

There goes ANY chance of the Bentley Red shirt. Let's hope he got a dose of competition last week and does a good job.

How many times we gonna run that play? Who doesn’t know that play when Deebo goes in motion?

Play works well usually. That particular time he was running backwards as he got the ball. Terrible design.

Speaking of terrible design...running the same BS plays as last season...just much faster. We are making sure we get the other team more possessions for sure.

Reactions: paladin181
If Champ doesn’t make a decision quickly, I can already see how his career is going to end at SC.

Play works well usually. That particular time he was running backwards as he got the ball. Terrible design.

Speaking of terrible design...running the same BS plays as last season...just much faster. We are making sure we get the other team more possessions for sure.

that play worked well last year when nobody knew who Deebo Samuel was. That play hasn't worked one single time this year

Passing is our strength if we have someone to deliver the ball on target. If we keep pounding the run on first and second down we will have a lot of trouble scoring.

Bentley has to be on target to move the ball. We just can't rely on the run. Have to set up the run with the pass.

that play worked well last year when nobody knew who Deebo Samuel was. That play hasn't worked one single time this year

I’m not going to go back and look but I do recall Deebo getting a solid gain on the play this season. We haven’t run it all that much. I have no problem trying to get Deebo the ball and I’d run that play 5 times a game.

Yea that call last week was awful - A&M QB was out of the pocket abnd ball passed LOS - good no call - last week Scar in pocket but had a receiver close by - bsd call

Out of the tackle box...ball crossed the line of scrimmage. That wasn’t grounding. Scarnecchia wasn’t out of the tackle box.

I've been hearing Aaron Sterling's name more and more this year. I think he's really coming along to be a good player

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT