ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks vs. Bulldogs Game Thread

Guy is so far in over his head. We went from hiring a coach who was a failure as a head coach in Muschamp. So let's hire a coach with 0 head coaching experience.

I blame Ray more than anyone. The whole athletic department is in shambles due to him.
Yet we still go to the games. When will the fans decide to be smart and stay home and force change?

Reactions: Cockytalk84
It’s like constantly telling your kid he’s great at everything when he really isn’t. Time to stop making music videos and being their buddy. I don’t think these players are scared. No consequences to playing like $&@!. Shane won’t be mad. He’ll high five us and hug it out.
Great point. Even that clown in cowtown, who is everyone’s buddy and a cheerleader, will jump all over a player if he lets up.

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
What? I'd like to see that data. Consistent Top 20 recruiting teams are typically ranked at some point in the season. Consistent Top 10 recruiting teams are typically in the mix for the playoffs each year.
After the top 5 or 10, it is just a guess. Our guys are small and slow. Top 20 my ass. Just a bs number

Made me want to puke to see Muschamp on the sideline demoted to be a little lackey coaching against us after he ran our program into the dirt . I hope the fleas of a thousand camels find their way to his darkest crevasse. That and red bugs . Lots of them .

Yet we still go to the games. When will the fans decide to be smart and stay home and force change?
I know a whole lot of longtime fans that had seasons tickets for as long as I remember, but gave them up in the past 2 years. I haven't been in quite a while, just too much involved to take up your whole Saturday to see this kind of performance. Not sure staying away forces any changes, Ray and the trustees are entrenched. The NIL and transfer portal have all taken a toll as well as far as fan interest, well just speaking for myself.

Reactions: Cybercock
Player development. Not recruiting. Other than FSU, we were the only team who averages a Top 20 recruiting class who hasn't broken into the Top 25 in the last eight years.
I’m sure player development is a part of it. But a lot are just bad picks or the only ones nobody else wants after actual evaluation

Player development. Not recruiting. Other than FSU, we were the only team who averages a Top 20 recruiting class who hasn't broken into the Top 25 in the last eight years.

Wait till this off-season, people will point to a recruiting class in the high teens or 20-ish as reason to be excited.

Made me want to puke to see Muschamp on the sideline demoted to be a little lackey coaching against us after he ran our program into the dirt . I hope the fleas of a thousand camels find their way to his darkest crevasse. That and red bugs . Lots of them .
Your anger is directed at the wrong guy. Muschamp is who he is, a loser. Not his fault we were stupid enough to hire him and pay him millions.

You need to redirect that anger towards big fat Ray Tanner.

Beamer is my top pick for recruiting coordinator. High energy and can hype anything up!! He’s a great salesman.

Time to go enjoy a beautiful Saturday. In fairness to Beamer, it's Year 2 and he was left a totally dysfunctional team. If we can perform well against UT, Missouri and UK - that would be progress as we were Vandy deep in the conference when he arrived.

• Haha
Reactions: SmyrnaVFL
Can we bring that woman to willy b stadium right now and give her a microphone to run off the Bulldogs? We need all the help we can get!

Reactions: BayouRooster
The only bright spot in all of this is knowing that Mr. Buffet Champ will never be a head coach In the SEC again. Dumb Tanner thought this fool could build a winning program here when he couldn’t at Florida. I honestly wouldn’t even want Tanner to coach our baseball team. If he had any dignity or care for this university he would have resigned years ago. Nothing but a washed up, money grabbing, landscape designer at this point

Reactions: Heyward1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT