ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks vs. Gators ... Game 3

Unfortunately Gilreath back to having a lot of three and two counts. Close play at second has helped us so far this inning but Bridges is coming in with two outs and a runner on first.

I have no faith in Bridges at this point. After a walk he gives up a single . Gamecocks up 4-3. We need one more out to get out of the inning.

Scary half inning. Gators left the bases loaded. We are fortunate to still be up for 4-3 going to the top of the eighth.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Headed to the bottom of the eighth. 4-3
Fingers crossed if Bridges comes back out

This team is starting to show some signs of learning how to "battle".
4 - 3 going to the top of the 9th.

The mound is being worked on due to the rain

Two outs and the Gators have runners on first and second

I know it's an excuse, but that was total bs. Play should have been stopped for a while. Any other time in the game and it would have. You will never convince me the rain didn't cause that outcome.

these early games d
I know it's an excuse, but that was total bs. Play should have been stopped for a while. Any other time in the game and it would have. You will never convince me the rain didn't cause that outcome.
AND.... These early games dont matter, too many injuries, this team is young, Florida is best team ever, etc etc etc

these early games d

AND.... These early games dont matter, too many injuries, this team is young, Florida is best team ever, etc etc etc
I didn't realize until they put the stat up that UF was having an awful year too. Probably just got the boost they needed

Reactions: cockofdawn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT