ADVERTISEMENT

Gasparilla Bowl

Tanner said that’s not true but don’t expect him to say that it is.
However if true it will make it very very hard for Beamer to keep him on staff and have any type of cohesion.

However if true it will make it very very hard for Beamer to keep him on staff and have any type of cohesion.
Hum. There's an old say: "Where there is smoke, there is fire." If true, Bobo needs to go. Period.

Reactions: bayrooster
I'm discounting it. The guy who first reported the part about the players is backpedaling, saying that he was guilty of "a poor choice of words".

If true, what is worse, having a coach who players refuse to play for, or having players who refuse to play for a particular coach? I dont think I would want to keep players in a program who think they can dictate which coaches will be hired or fired.

I'm discounting it. The guy who first reported the part about the players is backpedaling, saying that he was guilty of "a poor choice of words".
Not from what I saw. He doubled down on it and said he had texts while Whittle towed the school line like a lemming.

Not from what I saw. He doubled down on it and said he had texts while Whittle towed the school line like a lemming.
Well, I saw something a little different. But it isn't going to matter now - unless a certain coach stays with the program while certain players do not - or vice versa.

If true, what is worse, having a coach who players refuse to play for, or having players who refuse to play for a particular coach? I dont think I would want to keep players in a program who think they can dictate which coaches will be hired or fired.
Result of the ‘culture’ cultivated over the last 5yrs??

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Fighting Gamecock Forum right now:

87053153_ff2a_4304_9a2f_ba9c152b78dc.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT