ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia- Alabama~ who you pulling for and why

BAMA - we need UGA to lose.
If Bama wins that just makes us look worse. But looks aside, Saban made a big mistake not starting Coker against Ole Miss. He want make that again. With the weather it's hard to guess what will transpire.Go Zo. Go Cocks. Go Irish!

Kind of like asking "would you rather be attacked by a lion or a tiger"
I dont really care who wins or loses this one

I have no love for either, but should Bama lose, imagine the Bama fan base dealing with the fact they are essentially out of the NC race by 10/4.

roll tide....lambert is going to go back to what he did in the first 2 games and theyll be calln for his head again.....he hasnt faced a good defense yet

I'm kind of pulling for UGA to at least break the stranglehold the west has had on the east. Don't have a problem with either school though.

My Financial Planner is a Bama grad and Bryant alumnus as well (played for the Bear back in the 60's). Let's keep him happy - he will be at the game. Besides, the devil and his little demons reside in Athens. Roll Tide!

Normally, I would root against Georgia since they are in the East. But we're not winning the division this season. I might find myself pulling for the Dawgs when the game begins. Maybe.

I got a feeling Bama is going to win, though.

Reactions: CockaDude-a-Dude
my next door neighbor played football and baseball georgia in the late 50's. i want him to have a good day.

I don't like Georgia, and I'm neutral on Alabama, so i hope the Tide rolls.

How could you ever pull for the dogs or tigers for that matter? I hope those arrogant mutts and tiggers have to live with a curb stomping.
Say it with me... Do not pull for a team we play every year!

Normally, I would root against Georgia since they are in the East. But we're not winning the division this season. I might find myself pulling for the Dawgs when the game begins. Maybe.

I got a feeling Bama is going to win, though.
This one is tough, but I agree, we don't have the horses this year to make it. UGA looks pretty good. Would like to see the East back atop the pecking order since the West has had it for the last few years..

I absolutely dislike Alabama. That said, I have to root for a UGA loss so we can get back in the SEC East race. It's wide open. If UGA drops one today, Florida and Tennessee need to beat them too. We can still do this.

Alabama...I was born there (Huntsville) and graduated from high school there (Dothan). I have been a certified "Anti-Georgia" fan since day one.

Reactions: cemani
The thought of UGA, UF, or UT in ATL makes me puke a little, but UT is taking care of themselves, UF? Who knows yet, but UGA is by far the worst of the 3 as far as the SECCG is concerned, and especially after the way they acted a few weeks ago. I wish we'd dropped 60 on them in 2012. Anyway, I told someone Lambert would be 7/20ish against Bama with about 20 hurries because Saban will give them nothing, and although I watched none of it sans 2 highlights, I think that's the gist of it. From not good enough to start in Charlottesville to Heisman candidate in 6 short weeks! Go Cocks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT