ADVERTISEMENT

Get off to a good start Saturday and

Their qb is experienced. I think the true freshman is out.

Depends on if Pruitt goes with Guarantano or Shrout. Maurer is likely out after concussions in consecutive games. Shrout is a redshirt freshman with 10 career attempts. Vols fans are pretty much done with Guarantano and Pruitt was not initially pleased with his performance against Bama.

We will win big. Slow start and it will be a struggle. 27-17 USC.
Devil's advocate; We got off to a good start against UF, and then basically fizzled like a wet firecracker for 3qtrs. Gotta start hot, and STAY hot! No more of this going into a shell/disappearing offense crappola........ Score on more possessions than not.

Florida and the officials had something to do with the second half.Their qp picked up a lot in the second half. They were the second top ten team we played in two weeks.

We might be better playing from behind. When we have a lead we tend to go conservative and piss it away.
Rock and a hard place there. Playcalling goes conservative vs playcalling in desperation panic mode. I kinda hope it stays tight the whole way.

Devil's advocate; We got off to a good start against UF, and then basically fizzled like a wet firecracker for 3qtrs. Gotta start hot, and STAY hot! No more of this going into a shell/disappearing offense crappola........ Score on more possessions than not.
I would say this is a lot different. UF was 6-1 and in the top 10. UT is 2-5.

Reactions: carolinamyke
I take nothing for granted. No matter who plays QB for UT the Gamecocks will have their work cut out for them. It wouldn't surprise me if the game is decided by 1 point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT