ADVERTISEMENT

GG Playing Pretty Well

adcoop

Jan 10, 2004
I know some won’t care especially if it is not in a Gamecock uniform, but GG Jackson is getting some good run with the Memphis Grizzlies tonight and playing pretty well. Has 16 points on 7-11 shooting through 3 quarters against the Knicks.

Reactions: Ward Jr
I know some won’t care especially if it is not in a Gamecock uniform, but GG Jackson is getting some good run with the Memphis Grizzlies tonight and playing pretty well. Has 16 points on 7-11 shooting through 3 quarters against the Knicks.
What's a GG? ... For Real?

Well, if you put two and two together. Obviously, by him saying “Gamecocks” and “Memphis”; it would imply basketball. Meaning he played for Carolina at one point……..
One and Done five star at U.S.C. via Blythewood High (from last year, played with Meechie and Company) With this year's group, if he had stayed another year; the team would have been a top ten team. Paris will make us forget all about Frank Martin, I believe. Also, Go Auburn!!!! Thanks for beating the L.S.U. Swamp Rats, Aged Coach Mulkey and "Million Dollar Baby" Morrow (who couldn't keep her visit to see Coach Staley, as promised). Mulkey is a sleezoid. Coach Staley is a true Icon of a coach and a player. Morrow missed out on meeting a legendary figure in WBB. No matter what, Build That Statue of Dawn!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Cybercock
One and Done five star at U.S.C. via Blythewood High (from last year, played with Meechie and Company) With this year's group, if he had stayed another year; the team would have been a top ten team. Paris will make us forget all about Frank Martin, I believe. Also, Go Auburn!!!! Thanks for beating the L.S.U. Swamp Rats, Aged Coach Mulkey and "Million Dollar Baby" Morrow (who couldn't keep her visit to see Coach Staley, as promised). Mulkey is a sleezoid. Coach Staley is a true Icon of a coach and a player. Morrow missed out on meeting a legendary figure in WBB. No matter what, Build That Statue of Dawn!!!!
GG is following it up tonight. Has 15 points with 3 Three-Pointers going into the 4th Quarter against Golden State. That’s the thing about One-and-Dones especially the ones that come to school early like GG. You never see the best of them. By the time they learn a little about what it takes to play on a high level, they are off to the league. You probably would have seen Chloe Kitts level improvement in him if he had come back. However, you can’t blame him when he get paid over $500,000 to be a Two-Way player and learn the NBA game. Also, looks much better playing a role alongside better players.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT