ADVERTISEMENT

'Go Cocks' Cheerleader Boomer Poster

Hey guys - Some time back one of you reached out to me looking for one of these. I finally found it buried in a tube in the closet. I put it out at the link below in case you or someone else here had interest. Go Cocks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-South-Carolina-Gamecocks-Go-Cocks-1994-Football-Cheerleader-Poster-USC/122612463749?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

AWESOME!! Man, I'd Love to have this one.....

$_1.JPG

I know her personally. I'm not posting her full name because you never know about crazy people. We attended and graduated from USC together hanging out alot over 4 years. Her first name is Deborah. She is married and doing great. Has two teenage sons. One will be attending Auburn in the fall. The comments she looks decent above should be removed. She looks awesome for 48. How do you look for your age? She's got a box with about 5000 of these posters at her house. Should i tell her we have a market to sell them on gamecock central?

Last edited:
I know her personally. I'm not posting her full name because you never know about crazy people. We attended and graduated from USC together hanging out alot over 4 years. Her first name is Deborah. She is married and doing great. Has two teenage sons. One will be attending Auburn in the fall. The comments she looks decent above should be removed. She looks awesome for 48. How do you look for your age? She's got a box with about 5000 of these posters at her house. Should i tell her we have a market to sell them on gamecock central?

I would like to buy one if she will autograph it.

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
Hey guys - Some time back one of you reached out to me looking for one of these. I finally found it buried in a tube in the closet. I put it out at the link below in case you or someone else here had interest. Go Cocks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-South-Carolina-Gamecocks-Go-Cocks-1994-Football-Cheerleader-Poster-USC/122612463749?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
I have that one now--still looking for the earlier version. Had that one as well but lost it in a job move.

I talked to her about getting some of them.. She's against giving them out, much less signing them. I think being married and having two teenage sons, one attending Auburn in the fall changes the way she feels about it now. I would think most people would understand this. I should have never brought up getting some from her to send to others. She's my age now, 48, happily married with 2 great kids. She's proud of her cheerleading accomplishments, but not looking to be on the walls of men all over the place anymore. I get that. For those not aware her and Daryl, the cheerleading partner she had won the only national championship for partner stunts in USC history.I would like to see her honored by leading the GAME COCKS cheer on the field one game.

I talked to her about getting some of them.. She's against giving them out, much less signing them. I think being married and having two teenage sons, one attending Auburn in the fall changes the way she feels about it now. I would think most people would understand this. I should have never brought up getting some from her to send to others. She's my age now, 48, happily married with 2 great kids. She's proud of her cheerleading accomplishments, but not looking to be on the walls of men all over the place anymore. I get that. For those not aware her and Daryl, the cheerleading partner she had won the only national championship for partner stunts in USC history.I would like to see her honored by leading the GAME COCKS cheer on the field one game.
I can understand that, sounds like class to me.

Sexy, classy and ages like a fine wine. Could she be anything other than a Gamecock??

I get that as well. Wonder if there is anyone out there with an entrepreneurial spirit that would be interested in doing a 2017 version of this?

Yes, signed w/ add to price

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT