ADVERTISEMENT

Go Gamecocks!

Good stuff. I was on another forum one time where somebody started a thread to quote and respond completely out of context to the post you quoted. It was pretty hilarious.

I suppose you could say that everyone has an El Guapo. For some, shyness may be an El Guapo. For others, lack of education may be an El Guapo. But for us, El Guapo is a large ugly man who wants to kill us.

Reactions: Sulayman
Just got the Post & Courier insert lauding Clemson , Dabo and their wonderful, fantastic , unbelievable , elite football season. Even had Gene Sapacoff chiming in with his two cents worth, boy what a dork. I promptly tore it into four piecies and hurled it into the trash can. I never was so ready for a season to end as I was for theirs. Passed one redneck in a battered 1985 small Nissan PKP still flying his Paw banner but since the loss to Bama, even though the Mighty Clemson Tigers dominated the entire game, were by far the better team and the only elite program in the playoffs, and once more didn't lose but beat themselves, they have been few and far between.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT