ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

Southern Appalachia has been devastated by Hurricane Helene, thousands of Americans in desperate need.

Grateful to @elonmusk and @realDonaldTrump and countless other private individuals for stepping in. The anemic government response demonstrates our government’s priorities.

Billions and billions keep flowing overseas, yet the government can’t help thousands of Americans in desperate need.

Reactions: ElectricalCock89
Southern Appalachia has been devastated by Hurricane Helene, thousands of Americans in desperate need.

Grateful to @elonmusk and @realDonaldTrump and countless other private individuals for stepping in. The anemic government response demonstrates our government’s priorities.

Billions and billions keep flowing overseas, yet the government can’t help thousands of Americans in desperate need.

First using dead Soldiers and Marines. Now using dead victims of natural disasters.

What a sad state of affairs in American politics.

First using dead Soldiers and Marines. Now using dead victims of natural disasters.

What a sad state of affairs in American politics.

Cindy Sheehan, Frederica Wilson and the CNN covid ticker say hello.

But you knew that already, and just wanted to flame away. One more reason you're completely worthless.

Last edited:
As the main union of East Coast dockworkers (ILA) goes to strike, billions of dollars of goods will be stranded in major ports like New York-New Jersey & Houston. The ILA, whose boss took home over $900,000 last year from union dues, is now backed by President Biden in the labor dispute even though it may cost the economy up to $5 billion a day.

Biden's decision to back the union bosses means that the supposedly neutral referees in the National Labor Relations Board, a creature of the administrative state, have already picked sides to the detriment of American workers & consumers.

According to the World Bank's 2023 Container Port Performance Index, which measures efficiency, the US does not have a *single* port that is ranked in the top 50 globally. This is no coincidence. While ports from the Netherlands to Australia work to automate to great success, union contracts limit the ability of ports to adopt technology that enhances efficiency.

This isn't new. Back in the 1950s, leaders in the same union opposed containerization - a major innovation that ushered in an era of global trade, reduced the cost to unload a boat from about $6/ton to 16¢/ton, and made dockworkers' jobs safer, too.

Luddism isn't unique to the dockworkers' unions. Recall the Hollywood strikes over streaming technology in 2023 that have left a negative impact on the industry: unemployment in the film and TV industry is now roughly 3x the national average.

Actual technological advances can *enhance* the well-being of American workers or consumers. But union bosses' efforts to coddle workers by limiting innovation leaves the whole country worse off as a result. And the National Labor Relations Board is ultimately responsible for coddling union bosses who send their workers on strike.

The right answer is the same one we need for the rest of the nanny state: SHUT IT DOWN.

The cognitive dissonance when you didn't believe Covid was real.

Can you post a link to where i said that?

No?

Because you're making sh!t up again. Page 1 of the script.

Says a lot about you that you have to continually make things up to then cry about. Probably stems from having to pretend daddy was away on business.

Post where you were supporting the covid shutdowns.

So you can't find a link to me saying covid wasn't real? Whay a surprise! Guess you were lying, AGAIN.

I'd ask what being pro or against shut downs had to do with this tangent you're using to avoid sheehan, Wilson and the covid ticker, bit your deflections never make much sense anyway.

This the problem when you think you're smarter than you actually are... you miss the important words that matter.

That's a pathetic dodge, even for you.
But that's as close as you'll ever get to admitting being wrong. I'll take it as such.

And you got 3 more responses with the lame deflection!

Daddy would be proud. We'll, not really. We all know he was never proud of you.

Reactions: cockofdawn
That's a pathetic dodge, even for you.
But that's as close as you'll ever get to admitting being wrong. I'll take it as such.

And you got 3 more responses with the lame deflection!

Daddy would be proud. We'll, not really. We all know he was never proud of you.

Just more evidence @Ward Jr that people just can't admit when they're wrong and it's not good for democracy.

Just more evidence @Ward Jr that people just can't admit when they're wrong and it's not good for democracy.

Yeah, begging for someone to rescue you again? That's not going to bring you back from one of the stupidest posts ever made on this board.

Go to bed. Come back tomorrow, pretending it never happened. ( a rare talent of yours, pretending)

You can troll up some more responses then.

Reactions: cockofdawn
While watching the debate last night and listening to my wife swooning over how “gorgeous” J.D.Vance is, all I could think about was the Forester sisters’ song “Momma’s never seen those eyes.”

Reactions: Ward Jr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT