ADVERTISEMENT

Go Miami nm...

I do not think that MIA is that good, so UF is clearly not a #8 ranked team. They may be better than us, they have good size and a lot of speed. Having them at home could help us, but after last years debacle I do not know if we have the level of coaching to defeat them.
giphy.gif

Reactions: rogue cock
#1 for Florida is the worst tackler I’ve ever seen. He’s scared to death of contact. Runs away from it...

I understand what you mean, but I’m not sure there is much difference between teams #5-#25 in college football. You’ll have a hard time finding a team that doesn’t look awful at least one week this year...and many of those teams will look bad in week 1. It’s just how the game is now...

It’s hard to say who should be Top 10 - 15 teams. Florida mopped the floor with Michigan their last game. Hard to rank those teams higher in preseason.

I agree with you the teams from last year get a bye to be ranked high no matter what their potential is this season. They should wait until the 6th game to make a college poll, but with their easy schedule the Taters will still be #1, Bama will be #2 with their easy schedule.

We found him! We found the guy that knows everything!

I know one thing... Good seasons from our competition doesn’t help us. Last I checked, we don’t get trophies for UGA, UF, UK, Mizzou, Vandy, or TN wins. Tennessee will be back. Why would anyone pull for them out of conference? Bowl Season may make some sense if you care about the imaginary SEC flag. I don’t. Bama winning doesn’t do a damn thing for our trophy case.

I know one thing... Good seasons from our competition doesn’t help us. Last I checked, we don’t get trophies for UGA, UF, UK, Mizzou, Vandy, or TN wins. Tennessee will be back. Why would anyone pull for them out of conference? Bowl Season may make some sense if you care about the imaginary SEC flag. I don’t. Bama winning doesn’t do a damn thing for our trophy case.

And anyone that doesn’t agree with you is a thoughtless moron...yeah, we got your point.

Ok. I have now moved the Florida game to your win column. Looks to me like they benefited from beating an overrated, undermanned, Michigan team.

Reactions: rdav414a
Ok. I have now moved the Florida game to your win column. Looks to me like they benefited from beating an overrated, undermanned, Michigan team.

Should’ve beat UF in the Swamp last year undermanned. Gave that game away. No doubt we can beat Florida at home. But a lot can happen between now and then. Would be nice to enter that game with some confidence. But it’s probably a toss-up

Odds that Franks finishes the season as the starter? I think he may have hit his ceiling last year...and it wasn’t all that high.

#1 for Florida is the worst tackler I’ve ever seen. He’s scared to death of contact. Runs away from it...

He’s the poster child for an epidemic in college ball. I swear it don’t take much effort to use your two arms to just wrap around the legs. You see it every freaking week! You’d think these guys would want to showcase their tackling skills to the NFL where tackling is 100 times better.
That’s why I could never coach. Effort like that would render that dude incapable of finishing the practice week I’d work him so hard!

He’s the poster child for an epidemic in college ball. I swear it don’t take much effort to use your two arms to just wrap around the legs. You see it every freaking week! You’d think these guys would want to showcase their tackling skills to the NFL where tackling is 100 times better.
That’s why I could never coach. Effort like that would render that dude incapable of finishing the practice week I’d work him so hard!

And then that moronic hit out of bounds on the kicker. Unreal... I’d lose my mind too.

Reactions: Judson1
All I can say is I hope we tackle better this year or I may be buying a new tv!

Reactions: Judson1
Our only hope is that the UF defense cannot tackle, they are fast but they suck at tackling. We have sucked at tackling lately. Our game with them will be decided by which team's defense hates contact more.

Our only hope is that the UF defense cannot tackle, they are fast but they suck at tackling. We have sucked at tackling lately. Our game with them will be decided by which team's defense hates contact more.
"Our only hope" what are you talking about?

Weren’t we in with Bandy from Miami? One time commit or something? He’s a solid player.

"Our only hope" what are you talking about?

Yes, I do not know what we have yet, but I assume that we will be about what we were last season. No depth, worst QB in the Red Zone, Short on depth everywhere with DB's, weak at LB, decent at DL. Mostly young OL...

Yes, I do not know what we have yet, but I assume that we will be about what we were last season. No depth, worst QB in the Red Zone, Short on depth everywhere with DB's, weak at LB, decent at DL. Mostly young OL...
Just relax.

Reactions: rogue cock
It can’t be just me but the ESPN audio was a disaster in the first half. The surround sound was dominating everything. They must have adjusted at halftime thank goodness.

And anyone that doesn’t agree with you is a thoughtless moron...yeah, we got your point.

I gave the thoughtless an out. “...Or thought things through”. Make your case for pulling for teams from your own division. I’ll hang up and listen.

Did Todd Grantham eat the moon over miami? What a game, is that DaboJr.?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT