ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck next weekend*

Agreed and I know most SC guys are good people. Some show their passion differently and that's okay, especially on their home board. In a weird way I like the guys passion, just not the name calling. It's all good. Good luck to y'all... starting Sunday. :D Hoping for an injury free game on both sides.

No. (geez, I swear I might have to break out the crayons for you) I never said YOU WERE a tater. Did I? No. I said it was a "typical tater response" , meaning telling me their over all history, while side stepping the actual direct question. That's exactly what taters do. Then I went on to say "you're better than that." Because I know you're NOT a tater.

And you still haven't answered my question. Who cares? I do. And I want you to answer my question. And you can't. Because to do so with factual answers, you would have to come to grips with the reality that I'm right. God forbid, we can't have that.

Here, I'll answer for you since you have such trouble with just simple facts. They've won 2 SEC titles in the past 3 decades. 2002 and 2005. BIG WHOOP! I'm not impressed and no one else should be either. Now, you're honestly telling me I'm deranged and need help simply because I'm stating facts.....that you don't want to deal with apparently. Wow. I see.
I'm not going to answer any of your stupid questions, because of your attitude. Until you can prove to me that you are NOT 13 yrs old, mentally ill or 30 something living in your parent's basement, I will not respond to you. In order to be this mule headed and obsessed with Georgia, you have to be sick. GET SOME HELP!!!! GET A FREAKING LIFE, YOU LOSER!!!!!

Reactions: ChasRealtorDawg
That concrete guy is unhinged.

Let’s go over his points.

-UGA is not elite. Ok I don’t recall anyone saying UGA is a blue blood. UGA is a top 15 program all time, thats pretty solid.

-What has UGA done lately? Well they have won the SEC twice, the east a bunch more times, a couple BCS bowls. Not elite but more than SCAR ever has in just the past 15 years. Richt underachieved and was fired yet almost averaged 10 wins a year. Didn’t SCAR get rings made for a 11 win season?

-His focus on history is pretty funny for a school that doesn’t have any. He keeps saying SCAR wins games they shouldn’t so that’s his reasoning they win this game? Ok

-UGAs schedule. They have beaten the number 3 team at their place. Funny he never mentions that win. What about Miss State? They are ranked 1 behind MC State which I’m sure concrete considers a huge win for SCAR. Miss State also crushed Aggie who SCAR lost to.

Just weak reasoning all around from that guy. I think he ate paint chips as a kid.

I love the belief that college football is static and nothing ever changes, it makes zero sense and shown to be incorrect over and over again. If Concrete guy believe that then SCAR should disband the program, no reason to keep trying if it can never be better than pathetic.

bama will trash you like garbage .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT