ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck to OrTre Smith

In the portal, there he go. Where he stop, nobody know.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Anyone know how many snaps he played Saturday? I know he has the one target in the end zone but was that it? Good luck to him wherever he lands.

Man something tells me Clemson knew about his knee issues and we didn’t . Wasn’t his mother a Clemson Alum and athlete?? He was one of the top players in the State and Dabo really didn’t put up a fight for him . Makes me wonder if they did their homework a little bit better than Muskrat and his gang of “recruiting genius” . Either way good luck to him .

Man something tells me Clemson knew about his knee issues and we didn’t . Wasn’t his mother a Clemson Alum and athlete?? He was one of the top players in the State and Dabo really didn’t put up a fight for him . Makes me wonder if they did their homework a little bit better than Muskrat and his gang of “recruiting genius” . Either way good luck to him .
They put up a huge fight for him....they didn't know. IIRC it was our medical staff that discovered the congenital issue after he was on campus.

Reactions: GamecockWarrior
Was Mike Williams a TE??

OrTre was expected to be the next MW for them.
of course not. They didn't think Ortre had the speed to be a WR. Of course thought the same thing about Brian Edwards and he is in the NFL. Clemson offered Edwards as a safety

Was Mike Williams a TE??

OrTre was expected to be the next MW for them.
Clemson took Amari Rodgers and Tee Higgins as their WR takes for that year. No way Ortre is taken before either one of those guys. Clemson did not take a TE though since Ortre chose USC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT