ADVERTISEMENT

GOOD!!!!! Whatever ends this tenure sooner.

Sorry to tell you ... ain’t nothing gonna happen

He's gone bobby. A&M is a loss and the absolute crushing by Clemron is coming. They won't have any choice. They NEED to blow us out to keep up in the CFP race to get in due to their pathetic EZZ schedule. The "crushing" coming at the hands of clemson will be the final nail in both Ray's and Champs coffin.

This will not stand. Champ is gone. Rejoice!!!!!!!!

Maybe the president will do what needs to be done and get rid of Ray too.

Sorry to tell you ... ain’t nothing gonna happen

May not. Can’t be soon enough for me. But this WILL help speed up the process. So I’m fine with it. And glad those few South Carolina kids who were too short or too slow to be Gamecocks have a memory that’ll last a lifetime.
Hard work was rewarded tonight!

Reactions: A_F_Deerhunter
Amen brother. Amen. And forget about us for a moment. I'm really happy for those App. State kids. Damn good football team year in year out. Good for them. (They are kids after all)
And so are the Clemson players. You feel the same way about them?

Just look at how nervous and dumb this man looked hiring coach “boom.” Wtf. Scroll to 10:45. Awkward!

He's gone bobby. A&M is a loss and the absolute crushing by Clemron is coming. They won't have any choice. They NEED to blow us out to keep up in the CFP race to get in due to their pathetic EZZ schedule. The "crushing" coming at the hands of clemson will be the final nail in both Ray's and Champs coffin.

This will not stand. Champ is gone. Rejoice!!!!!!!!

Bro I wish it were true and and any other football school it would be .... but not here . That stadium will be jam packed against the Taters . If they drop 90 on us they will spin the excuse wheel and he will be back next year . That’s why we will never be successful . Winning is not a priority here . We proved that when we hired a proven loser .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT