ADVERTISEMENT

Gotta Love Frank Martins Character-Coaches with character command players respect-Give him an extension and see what happens

78 grad

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2001
Character matters. Other coaches know the man better than you and I and to a coach they all love Frank. Analysts and coaches praise his ability,.His players now and former guys all love Frank. He made the final four and by all accounts got screwed by NCAA selection committee twice. His average SEC record is one of the better ones USC has had ( save this year) Several high profile teams had sub par records because of the situation. His team had one of the worst stop/start issues in the country. He lost key big men for the season in one instance and for several games in others. Hell we missed almost all the non-conference season. On top of that the players who did get sick haven't recovered fully and we all know Franks own health an personal loss during the season. Every analyst picked us to be much better and for reasons completely out of Franks or anybody's control we just couldn't going. Had a few great games but that's it. Finally, if we bounce Frank now who would replace him? I'm waiting., We haven't fully supported MBB here since Frank McGuire, so I for one plan on attending games next year and raise some hell from the stands and help get the CLA rocking

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News