ADVERTISEMENT

Governor takes action against beach goers in crowds....

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
This is not keeping anyone from being infected with the virus. Fresh air and sunshine can actually boost your immune system. It's not like SC beaches are so crowded in March that people are right on top of each other. I went to Sullivan island yesterday and saw about a dozen people. I never came within 50 yards of another person.
But no one blinks an eye at going to Walmart on Saturday.

https://www.wyff4.com/article/gov-m...sperse-crowds-gathered-on-sc-beaches/31820624

It’s this simple. Listen and find your distance or the state and federal government can create it for you.

McMaster is taking a logical approach. He hasn’t said you can’t go to the beach. But he is enforcing rules for the morons who can’t listen.
Glad I went to Fort Lauderdale in 1979, The Button on the Beach and Art Strock's Playpen South. Not proud of some of that, but it was an experience.

This is not keeping anyone from being infected with the virus. Fresh air and sunshine can actually boost your immune system. It's not like SC beaches are so crowded in March that people are right on top of each other. I went to Sullivan island yesterday and saw about a dozen people. I never came within 50 yards of another person.
But no one blinks an eye at going to Walmart on Saturday.

You’re right about that but Sullivan’s Island is also the “older Beach.” Go to a beach where some of these college kids go for spring break and let me know if the social distancing is similar.

Reactions: BigTomE
You’re right about that but Sullivan’s Island is also the “older Beach.” Go to a beach where some of these college kids go for spring break and let me know if the social distancing is similar.
Exactly. Sullivan's Island is hardly Myrtle Beach. Also, check out the pics of Florida beaches from yesterday.

Edisto closed access late yesterday. It was open, then kids from Summerville, Ashley Ridge, Ft. Dorchester, West Ashley and Pinewood all went to meet up. Edisto was packed! Those of you who visit know that is unheard of! We have family that lives there, but I feel badly for those that don’t .

Shoulda, woulda, coulda. OK, what should we do tomorrow? What could we do tomorrow?

Yea woulda should coulda and nobody listened
Wash your hands, stay in social isolation are personal things. Unfortunately our leadership has missed the window for the big picture, our medical resources will be in an Italian situation soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT