ADVERTISEMENT

grayson allen can now take his cheap game 2 nba....

If anyone in this thread said they loved Allen, you’d find a negative spin on that. You find a way to pick holes in damn near every statement posted on this board, regardless of the opinion expressed.

Yes, a lot of people pull for players on their team that they wouldn’t ordinarily pull for. But it’s fairly rare that most opposing fans in the country share the same feeling for a single player like they do for Allen. He gets booed everywhere he goes, and it’s not because he’s the best player on the team like is often the case with other players. He plays with a lot of heart, but he’s a dirty player. That was the point of the thread.

The result of the thread is HYPOCRISY , fans would love him if he were on their team ,if he was on SCs team, fans of SC would say he's a hard nosed player , not a dirty player .. fans would welcome several Grayson Allen type players on SC's team. That is why fan is short for fanatic . ... He is a WINNER

From my many years on this web site, most people are by the book people and would complain if any of our players did what he did. He is the very example of a dirty player. Please watch the video that was posted.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
But only one of them has a well-documented history of cheap shots and childish antics for which he was suspended for. Which is the point everyone else is making.

you fail to get it... if Grayson Allen played for SC, the SC fans would say he's a hard nosed player, not a dirty player...and you're not being truthful if you dont agree

you fail to get it... if Grayson Allen played for SC, the SC fans would say he's a hard nosed player, not a dirty player...and you're not being truthful if you dont agree

No. YOU fail to get it. Michael Carrera never did ANY of the things Allen has done. I would say I'm sorry you don't see the difference, but it's obvious you do. You're just trolling. As usual.

No. YOU fail to get it. Michael Carrera never did ANY of the things Allen has done. I would say I'm sorry you don't see the difference, but it's obvious you do. You're just trolling. As usual.

ok, Bud...tell Frank Martin to never recruit Grayson Allen type players to SC....all the other teams that want a winner will take him

The result of the thread is HYPOCRISY , fans would love him if he were on their team ,if he was on SCs team, fans of SC would say he's a hard nosed player , not a dirty player .. fans would welcome several Grayson Allen type players on SC's team. That is why fan is short for fanatic . ... He is a WINNER
He's a winner because of heart, determination, and physical abilities. That deserves to be applauded. Intentionally tripping people and throwing tantrums on the sidelines doesn't deserve the same recognition, and it doesn't make him a better player.

There are people all over the country, on a daily basis, teaching their children not to act like him. He gets away with it because he has physical talents that most people don't have. It doesn't work like that for most people, and it's probably hindered him as well. There are plenty of winners who also have shortcomings. Most people don't just accept the bad because someone happens to be good in other ways. If my child is good at math but not at reading, I won't ignore his reading deficiencies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT