ADVERTISEMENT

Gymnastics

Cybercock

Sep 9, 2001
Columbia SC
Other than pretty good scenery, i dont get the excitement around it. Flipped (no pun intended) over to SECN and there is a mostly filled LSU arena watching this stuff.
I mean i admit it takes great athleticism but any sport that has judges just does not excite me in the least.
I do like the "uniforms."

Last edited:
Other than pretty good scenery, i dont get the excitement around it. Flipped (no pun intended) over to SECN and there is a mostly filled LSU arena watching this stuff.
I mean i admit it takes great athleticism but any sport that has judges just does not excite me in the least.
I do like the uniforms.
I don't pay much attention to gymnastics except in the Olympics. Perhaps if the Gamecocks had a team, I might be more interested.

As for judges, while I get what you're saying, I do like boxing and bull riding and both of those have judges.

I do like the uniforms.
Football, baseball, and basketball all have judges. It's just that they call them umpires or refs. They judge if the game is being played properly. And I enjoy gymnastics quite a bit. Especially since my granddaughter is a gymnast.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT