ADVERTISEMENT

Had a tater tell me we were in an easy regional!

crazydodge

Aug 6, 2004
He also said we beat you head to head, I said dont get cramps in your fingers watching us get to the final 4! Btw 105.5 Fm The Roar the second hour that guy would not come on air! Lol they put the CBS network on ! Typical taters ! Lets continue Shocking the World!

He also said we beat you head to head, I said dont get cramps in your fingers watching us get to the final 4! Btw 105.5 Fm The Roar the second hour that guy would not come on air! Lol they put the CBS network on ! Typical taters ! Lets continue Shocking the World!
Did you call him after the game? Did you tell him that they are in an easy "regional" every year
in football?

Yeah they beat us without thornwelll. So what. If he plays we score at least 20 more pts. He makes the wheel go round

I watched the tape of the Clempson/South Carolina basketball game, "If we played Clempson 10 times, they would probably win five and we would win five".

Tell him it was easy...after we sent Duke home

I had a Clempson alumni come by my desk today to talk about Clempson golf. Seriously... She wasn't even trying to be funny.

Some aren't giving us any respect just like some of our fans didn't give them football respect.

Nothing new- nothing unusual.

I try to be different. I congratulated the few Clemson fans I interact with on a regular basis after they won the football title, and I fully expect they will return the good words when I see them this week.

The regional was so easy that we beat a team that they lost to twice, or was it three times? They could never beat Duke, doubt they would have beat Florida and they would have lost the other two as well and then said they were so close to winning but just couldnt get it done in the end. I can hear them now "We (Clemson) are the best .500 team in the country".

Just tell the guy " yeah, I remember our first win at UNC back in 1924 when we".......he'll be gone before you finish.

Some aren't giving us any respect just like some of our fans didn't give them football respect.

Nothing new- nothing unusual.

I try to be different. I congratulated the few Clemson fans I interact with on a regular basis after they won the football title, and I fully expect they will return the good words when I see them this week.
Lol...good luck with that!

Did you ask him which regional clemson played in that was tougher? He's an idiot.

GOCOCKS! BEATFSU! BEATCID! BEATGONZAGA!

Basketball is not a relevant sport....to them.
It's not relevant until it's relevant.

During 2010-2013, seasons you had plenty of Clempson fans saying baseball was a lower priority and they would rather win the ACC championship than beat South Carolina in football.

Don't even try to understand the typical narrative a Clempson fan. Years and years of tailgating in cow pastures causes all sorts of health problems.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT