ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Thanksgiving Gamecock Family

Spurlier

Nov 9, 2017
Happy Thanksgiving to my Gamecock family. We may fight, argue, treat each other like crap when we disagree, but that’s how a big dysfunctional family works!

One thing I’ve noticed since joining this site is that most people are able to put aside personal feelings to support one another in times of need, whether it’s a prayer, kind words, monetary, or even offering to be there in person. That’s why I feel comfortable calling you Gamecock family.

I’m thankful for the many friendships I’ve made on this site. @Pfunk Cock @2008Gamecock2008 @Birdiecock @LC Gamecock624 you guys are a big reason why I pay my membership. Thanks for the drama free chat, it’s a pleasure. @MAC1906 thanks for always having my back. @Rock Hill Cock thanks for never taking what I said personally and for your support during some of the tougher things my family has been through this year. It’s been a pleasure chatting with you. @shagginrooster and @german cock my thanks to you for always being supportive and bringing happiness and positivity to the board. @SWVirginiaCock proof that two people can not like each other, put that aside, and find out that they actually have similar views and a good bit in common.

I know I’ve probably missed some people, and for that, I’m sorry. I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your day is filled with family, friends, love, and happiness!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News