ADVERTISEMENT

Headed down Saturday...

DaTater3.0

Aug 29, 2018
Hopefully the weather doesnt affect the area too bad, prayers for the ones who will be affected. Be wearing the Marshall shirt, the inlaws bought for me. Got about 30 coming down to go to the game. Figured if I have to give up a day in the Valley, the least could happen was for my Herd to pull one out.

Hopefully the weather doesnt affect the area too bad, prayers for the ones who will be affected. Be wearing the Marshall shirt, the inlaws bought for me. Got about 30 coming down to go to the game. Figured if I have to give up a day in the Valley, the least could happen was for my Herd to pull one out.
Taters must be playing "Cripple Creek" !:rolleyes::cool:

Reactions: DaTater3.0
They may want to travel via the mountains and come in on 26 versus 77, to skirt hurricane and traffic. May have power out in central NC after game (gas stations out of gas or power to pump).

They may want to travel via the mountains and come in on 26 versus 77, to skirt hurricane and traffic. May have power out in central NC after game (gas stations out of gas or power to pump).
They are coming to Greenville Friday then we all are headed from here.

You’ll be able to tell which Marshall fans are married because there’ll be tobacco juice down both sides of the vehicle.

Reactions: king ward
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT