ADVERTISEMENT

Hello Gamecocks

Wingman137

Aug 25, 2005
Been a while but tis the season to start getting excited. I think my Hawks will have an opportunity to be really good and I see tUSC as being improved over the last couple of years. Your schedule is damned tough. What are you thinking for win totals?

If you kick Clemson's ass, I'll be disappointed if that's your only win. Gotta love the spirit though.

Been a while but tis the season to start getting excited. I think my Hawks will have an opportunity to be really good and I see tUSC as being improved over the last couple of years. Your schedule is damned tough. What are you thinking for win totals?

I'll be happy with 6 wins myself . How are things in Iowa ? I think Iowa can win 9 myself . Has the flooding stopped in Iowa ?

[QUOTE="Wingman137, post: 4543998, member: 22281"]Flooding still going on in Western Iowa along the Missouri. My farm is over there and I still have 2800 acres under water [/QUOTE]

Are you safe/secure? Anything our Hen House can do to help? Food, Clothes, just ask.

Good to see you checking in Wingman! And seriously man, anything we can do like Thigh man said, let us know- we consider you family over here.

The season we played in the Outback, we had a flood that spring and USC had some track and field (I think, could have been rowing) competing here in Iowa. Every member of your team, coaches and fans were helping with sand bags, moving people, and whatever they could to help. The people of South Carolina have always shown what kind of people they are. This country/world need more to follow suit.

Sir, I will be pulling for your Hawks to do well because you are a class poster and I appreciate your comments.

Reactions: Wingman137

Iowa does very well in wrestling, too, don't they.

6 wins? What the hell is that? 6 wins then heads better roll.

Exactly. Pathetic - 6 wins. That is an epic fail (50% win rate). Two heads should roll!

For CWM to pass he should get to at least 8. 4 wins and to earn a B he needs 9.6 wins.

Last edited:
Iowa does very well in wrestling, too, don't they.
Yes. Under Gable we dominated. Once he retired and they put a 9.9 scholarship limit on, it hurt us. We're still consistently top 4, but we just don't have the number of local wrestlers like Penn St and Ohio St.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT