ADVERTISEMENT

Here is the Fact Truth about last nights game

actually it was put as the 4th best championship game in the modern era. but more importantly you gamecock fans are claiming we were outcoached etc. I agree to a certain extent. so does coach Swinney for that matter.

Off the top of my head, some good BCS Championship games were Miami/OSU, Southern Cal / Texas, Auburn / Oregon, and Auburn / FSU. The game fit in that group. The Bama / OSU game last year is the best playoff game to date and the Bama / Clemson game is the best playoff Championship game of the 2 played.

Um, you might want to look up what a "fact" is. None of what you stated was a fact. Weather they are "true" or not is debatable, but they are not facts.
Sounded statistical factual to me....They were NOT the better team, otherwise they would have WON!!!!...they would NOT go undefeated playing an 8 game SEC schedule....they played two, lost one and almost lost the other...and the ACC schedule DOES give them a lot of "breathers"....

Factual speaking, Clemson played an average game while Alabama played one of their best game of the year.
Good Lord....you lost and made it look close with that "gimme" TD with 12 seconds left....Isn't that you taters said about our game with you? What's the difference!!!

...otherwise the smoke and mirrors disappear.
Mainly this kind of smoke and mirrors:
heavy-pot-use.jpg
Cocaine_lines_on_mirror.jpg

Clemson played as good as they could. Bama did not play as well as they are capable of. And the better team won.
It proves that the Tigers could compete in the SEC but could NOT go through an SEC east or West schedule undefeated. The ACC gives them too many breathers between tough games.
I think moos would say that Bama had no turnovers and only 2 count'em two penalties so they played an almost flawless game in order to beat Clemson. Also, they had a on sides kick and a kickoff return for a TD. I think only someone who does not have the ability to be impartial would make a baseless statement such as yours.

Sp
I think moos would say that Bama had no turnovers and only 2 count'em two penalties so they played an almost flawless game in order to beat Clemson. Also, they had a on sides kick and a kickoff return for a TD. I think only someone who does not have the ability to be impartial would make a baseless statement such as yours.
Spin it anyway u want too, taters played THE BEST THEY HAVE ALL YEAR! In a honest opinion do you think they'd be in the game playing the way they played against Louisville, ND or us. Really? And those 3 games were their best beside beating the sooners. Taters gunna be hurting with all the departures next year. Can't reload that fast, not the tarers. Unless they spend a whole lot of green!

Hey OP - how many 50+ yard plays had Clemson given up going into last night's game this season? When you find out the answer to that question you're gonna laugh at yourself. Neither team played their best, they both did that a little over a week ago. Hands down the two best teams in the country, and the best National Championship game since '05.
I've watched Clemson play many times this year. Clemson's secondary and linebackers were vulnerable for big plays all season, Clemson just didn't play enough teams that could handle their rush to make it happen. Even Bama struggled with the rush at times. But the amount of times Clemson left that TE open all evening is ridiculous. Same guy, over and over. He had virtually done nothing his whole college career to this point. That's on the coaching staff. Clemson was the more explosive team coming in. Bama ranked 70th in the country in plays from scrimmage over 20 yards. The game looked totally opposite from that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT