ADVERTISEMENT

Here's one for you......

Problem is, that's the past. It's recent past, but still the past. Looking ahead, top to bottom, their roster is glaringly superior to ours. That doesn't bode well.

Wrong Rod.........name any one of their players that you would take over Marcus, Alshon or Clowney ? Recent past is the only measuring stick. What are you asking for, a crystal ball ? Ha ! The "sky is falling" crowd on this board is easy pickings.

Starting QB, RB Depth, and WR CU has more talent. Not sure about any other areas of PROVEN talent. LB? No. OL? No. TE's? No. DB's? Not sure? DL? Don't think so. Coaching? Not even close.

Oh I don't know - just call me objective. Ya'll can roam in the subjective world if you want to but a 5-1 record plus the report's obvious conclusion is good enough for me. And a one game losing streak is not a trend, nor is this year's recruiting.

Thanks for sharing. Ill be sure to share with all Taters puffing their chest out about their 5 stars, most of whom apparently disappear in the NFL.

I will have to agree with you on this. Those who think clemsux has a better roster have not taken into consideration player development. Last year was not good but our player development has been the mainstay of our success above the recruiting ratings. That is just a fact.....they come in as 5 star high school players but they have to be coached up to be 5 star college players.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT